Thank you so much for making your way to our Patreon page. We have some really big plans for the future and we are asking you to be a part of it all.
My name is David Cameron Gikandi. I come from Kenya. You can see my life story and photos here.
I help individuals and groups resolve today’s chaos and enter the promised Golden Age of humanity, in the areas of money, environment, peace and love, health, mind, and governance.
We achieve this through awareness, new thought, redefining the subconscious Map of Reality (self-view + world-view), expanding consciousness, teaching mindfulness, and researching solutions to individual and global challenges.
Here are the goals of our community, which I hope you will become an active participant in:
- To reach 33 million people worldwide, actively engaged in the vision expressed in our free books, A Happy Pocket Full of Money and Revelation + Freedom. That is the tipping point, the critical mass that will enable this to gain momentum and carry itself through.
- To make Revelation+Freedom into a documentary series available on Netflix, Hulu, etc, so it is even more consumable and has a deeper reach.
- To create a mobile app that connects people to each other and to this vision.
- To create an independent media organization that keeps track of good news and reports it to our viewers through various formats. So instead of bad news all the time, people can see all the good things happening, especially in line with making this vision become a manifest reality across the world. We would release reports, videos, mini-documentaries, books, videos, podcasts, and so on.
- To create a simple franchise system of Awakening Centers around the world, independently owned by people all over. These would be built as a turn-key template (like a franchise would be) and independent owners can easily set them up locally. They would be familiar facilities where people can come to grow and share.
- Worldwide Music Concerts (like LiveAid but for A New Earth)
- New Earth Expos & Symposiums
- Sponsorship of sports events and ideas+cultural exchange events
- And so on
To make all this happen, our Patreon goals are:
- Our goal is to reach 33 million people worldwide, actively engaged in the vision expressed in our free book, Revelation + Freedom. That is the tipping point, the critical mass that will enable this Global Consciousness Revolution to gain momentum and carry itself through. It changes the world. We need your help to get there. Word-of-mouth is great for that, but to find new fans, we also need to buy ads. This first Patreon goal will allows us to pay for 100,000 fresh, new, targeted Facebook Ad clicks every month for the free Revelation + Freedom PDF download, and thereby seed the growth of this movement.
- Add a Influencer Relations Officer to our team. The role formerly known as media relations has evolved into a manager of influencers. This person’s responsibilities includes developing our hit list of influencers, maintaining direct relationships with them, and integrating them into our processes in the most impactful ways.
- Add a Chief Content Officer to our team. Responsible for setting the overall editorial/content marketing mission statement and strategy, and integrating all of our content. As every silo (PR, email, social, search, etc.) starts to create and curate content, it is the CCO’s responsibility to make sure that the stories remain consistent and make sense to the audience(s). In addition, the CCO must understand how the stories translate into results that address the organisation’s mission (delivering a Consciousness Revolution to the world).
- Add a Chief Listening Officer to our team. This person should listen to the groups, maintain the conversation, and route (and/or notify) the appropriate team members who can engage in appropriate conversations. This feedback mechanism is critical to our content actually making a difference for our audience. The CLO is also a content curator that scours sources on the Web for the news, developments, and resources that our audience will find interesting and useful, or that our content creators can use to enhance their expertise and (therefore) create better content. He or she is constantly watching and listening for information. Filtering the best stuff and sharing it with our audience either directly or through our content creators makes us useful to the world community.
- Add a Freelancer and Agency Relations Officer to our team. As content demands continue to evolve (and increase), our organization’s reliance on freelance talent and other external content vendors will grow. We need to cultivate our own expert content teams and networks, and it is this person’s job to negotiate rates and responsibilities so that all members of our team are united in their work on behalf of our overall program.
- Add a Graphic Designer to our team.
- Add a Video Specialist to our team.
Thank you very much for your support!