Matt Kulischis creating Pictures & Photographic Prints
Select a membership level
Tier #1 - "The Admirer"
Monthly Newsletters include things like:
• Behind-the-scenes candids
• Stories from the set
• Wardrobe highlights
• Other random facts about locations, inspiration, etc.
Tier #2 - "The Enthusiast"
• An ever-changing "private gallery" (8-10 images), updated monthly and accessible via your feed for a two-month period
• Never-before-seen images from past sessions, exclusive to Patreon supporters
• Occasional concept sheets and mood boards
• Access to Tier #1 rewards.
Tier #3 - "The Investigator"
• Receive access to a monthly interview between Matt and one (1) of his models. The interview will give insight into the model's process, thoughts, and inspiration.
• A comp card, with the model's biographical info & measurements, and including a small bio picture.
• Access to Tiers #1-2.
About Matt Kulisch
Heya! This is Matt Kulisch, a queer artist based in Los Angeles, making pictures and photographic prints.
I'm here becuase I love the stories that bodies tell about intimacy and desire, vulnerability and the sensual. My pictures are all about masculinity (as a subject), which I believe is too often traditionally rendered—a kind of lovelessness worth frustrating. I prefer having collaborative relationships with my subjects, and scenes that spring from ideas or soften emotive moments. You'll see a bunch of natural light and nude bodies here. Many of my subjects are lovers, friends, or fellow artists themselves.
Visit my official website for my portfolio, series, and publishing credits.
You won't find OnlyFans-esque content on this page. Nor will I hide the racier content behind a steadily, more-expensive paywall. Just read up on the different tiers, and see what sort of rewards strike your fancy—digital or physical. (This is still one of the easiest ways to get a print, if you're into that sort of thing.) And don't hesitate to say "hi," either!
Ultimately, Patreon helps me to keep doing what I love in a sustainable way. To make better pictures, visit cooler locations, afford some studio space or new wardrobe pieces. But Patreon is also about community. That 'love triangle' between artist, subject, and viewer. That's the stuff I'm looking for.
Goal #1: I'll expand my official website shop—an upgrade to my web services is required here. More prints will be added at different price-points, new items like proof sets, and Patreon-only coupon codes.
Plus I'll be sending all of my supporters a free set of sample cards—5 designs in all.