Matt Kulischis creating Photos, Editorials, & Photographic Prints
Select a membership level
Monthly Newsletters include things like:
• Behind-the-scenes candids
• Stories from the set
• Wardrobe highlights
• Other random facts about locations, inspiration, etc.
• Never-before-seen images from past sessions, exclusive to Patreon supporters
• An ever-changing "Private Gallery," (approx. 9 images), accessible via my website and a passcode
• Occasional concept sheets and mood boards
• Access to Tier #1 rewards.
• Receive access to a monthly interview between Matt and one (1) of his models. The interview will give insight into the model's process, thoughts, and inspiration.
• A comp card, with the model's biographical info & measurements, and including a small bio picture.
• Access to Tiers #1-2.
Hi! I'm Matt Kulisch, a queer artist and photographer living in LA.
Quite frankly, I'm already awfully fortunate: I’ve got a great group of models to work with; excellent gear; a vibrant community in my city that has supported truly amazing work; even a decent following on social media (Instagram mainly), including ‘Likes’ from some powerhouses of men’s art/fashion such as Hadar Pitchon and Ryan McGinley. Visit my official website for my full portfolio and publishing credits.
Mainly, life needs. I've got some projects I need help with. I'm currently shooting my first photo book (and hoping to do more than one). Ideally in collaboration with new talent and a myriad of favorite old models. A number of these men have been dreaming right alongside me, itching for the possibility of a book for ages! I'd like to compensate my models more, too, beyond images—they do grueling work and deserve to earn some $$$ from these gigs.
For me, though, photography's about more than just having the money to keep shooting. It's about connection. It's about magic, a kind of 'love triangle' between me, my model, and the viewer. When everything clicks into place—when the light is great, and the setting's perfect, and the shutter flies—you're no longer thinking: the work flows. Simply put, Patreon will let me do all this...but more.
Lastly, explore my page here on Patreon. Read up on those Reward Tiers. Look at my Goals and consider the possibilities. Or, simply, pledge $2 per month for the Monthly Newsletter—and catch all the random facts, behind-the-scenes candids, and stories from the set I can deliver. [Please note that some posts will be NSFW.]
Thanks again for your continued support!
Goal #1: I'll expand my official website shop—an upgrade to my web services is required here. More prints will be added at different price-points, new items like proof sets, and Patreon-only coupon codes.
Plus I'll be sending all of my supporters a free set of sample cards—5 designs in all.