Monais creating fine art visual, literary & performance pieces.
Select a membership level
Pledge $1 (or more) per month.
Thank you for your friendly gesture of support!
You will receive a 5% discount on future purchases.
This includes, but is not limited to, prints/polaroids, and books.
(You must purchase from me directly to receive your discount!)
You will also occasionally have access to limited content such as abbreviated photo sets.
Pledge $5 (or more) per month.
This pledge gives you access to mini-sets of images, accompanied by poetry.
I will also occasionally post bts, little tidbits from the road, and some insight into whatever projects I am working on at the time.
You also receive 10% off any future purchases you make. This includes, but is not limited to, prints/polaroids, books, etc. (You must purchase directly from me to receive your discount!)
Every 6 months, you will receive a patron package, which could include any assortment of goodies such as prints/polaroids, original writing, sketch, or drawing, and/or souvenir from where I am on the road.
Thank you for believing in the process!
Pledge $25 (or more) per month.
Those who make this pledge will receive:
- Access to the patron feed - including extended image sets.
- 15% off any future purchases you make. This includes, but is not limited to, prints/polaroids, books, etc.
(You must purchase directly from me to receive your discount!)
- 1 patron package every 6 months with content respective to your pledge.
- Packages include any assortment of goodies (amount respective to your tier) such as prints/polaroids, original writing, sketch, or drawing, and/or souvenir from where I am on the road.
So much gratitude to you.
that we are essential in relationship to the world."
Patreon has allowed me the freedom to explore & share my own artistic identity.
- 'Monique - Poet & Muse' A collaborative work containing four years worth of images photographed during my time in Woodstock, by the inimitable Photosensualis, paired with my poetry.
- 'Hour of the Martyr' A fine art, free verse, existential editorial of the female experience. Religious satire. My images of the wonderful Cwen, and some of their images of me.
- 'Tuolumne Nudes; Musings of a Muse' A collaborative work containing fine art landscape nude photographs by Allyn Saroyan, paired with my poetry.
- Work in progress; simmering on the back burner, 'Morning Fix.' A theme entirely my own that I am chipping away at as I find time, funds, & collaborators.
Patrons receive an exclusive discount on all work purchased from me.
As of 2019, I am making my living as a journalist, and modeling for artists/photographers no more than three times a month. The rest of my free time is dedicated to what I will share with you here.
Patrons will be able to see my own creations; visual, literary and performance pieces. I will sometimes share little behind the scenes snippets of whatever I'm working on. There will also be occasional dips into the archives of my modeling career, as it has very much informed who I am today.
Please respect that all work is copyrighted, and should not be used/copied for commercial use.
for affirming and validating this mission.
So many "publications," even the ones that are highly regarded in the industry, do not appreciate/celebrate fem-creatives for the right reasons.
Moreover, so many of these publications are run by domineering men who use their leverage to take a controlling position over women and their content.
That is not to say that this publication won't feature the work of men. It certainly will, but it will be not be designed solely for "the male gaze."
It will be designed, by women, around the concept of giving women a louder voice than we are typically allowed.