Xan Farleyis creating Games and Comics
Welcome, and thank you! At this tier you receive...
- Access to Patron-only sketches and journals
- Beta playtest access to some of my games!
... and, of course, my infinite gratitude!
You're amazing! At this tier, you gain...
- Early access to Priestess pages
- Special peeks at upcoming projects
- Exclusive sketch-dumps with themes YOU decide
... as well as all Good Noodle rewards!
Your wondrous gifts will be rewarded justly. You get...
- Extra-early access to alpha playtest builds of ALL my games
- Votes worth DOUBLE on all Patron polls
- A monthly Twitter shoutout
... and all the Clairvoyant benefits too!
About Xan Farley
By supporting me, you support a queer storyteller telling queer stories, with an emphasis on personal growth and healing in dark times. In return, you'll get sneak peeks at the development of these stories and even a hand in their creation!
- Exclusive content I post nowhere else, such as concept art and style references
- Ability to suggest future content and vote on what I make next
- Access to early comic pages, playable pre-launch builds, and more!
It's a webcomic slated to launch in July 2020! In an urban fantasy world not too unlike our own, a retired mad scientist (Max) and a chaos-wreaking professional thief (Melica) go on a cross-continental, crime-ridden road trip in the name of a mutual friend (Kirinen) who really didn't ask for this. It's equal parts buddy criminal tragedy and banter-heavy recovery story, with a hefty side of environmental storytelling.
As my patron, you get special sneak peeks, concept art, and even Patron-exclusive side comics and character spotlights!
It's a game in which players become the leader of a newborn cult! In this role, they must manage the cult's resources, keep the Temple defended from ransacking Adventurers, and answer to a callous, increasingly demanding Goddess. It's tower defense meets Tamagotchi with a side of the occult!
As my patron, you get special access to development updates and early builds, as well as the same for side projects and game jam work!
The world needs more spooky, hopeful stories, wouldn't you agree?