Lets build the iOS and Android version together & make it the best Cryptocurrency Tracker on the moon (and earth too 😅)
I've built Moonitor on desktop with 2 important points in mind (things that I didn't like in other apps), and I'll always do the same for mobile:
- 🔑 PRIVACY. Every free apps out there is selling your data to marketers and companies, that's how they make money... and then the later will flood you with spam and things you don't even want. Some will process those data and could end up figuring out more about you that you would think.
Solution: Moonitor saves every data on the users' computer. Nothing is saved online.
- 💩 NO THIRD PARTY SERVER. Have you ever used a crypto app that wasn't able to get the current market price or even your balance? That's because they are using their own server to process the data, or maybe they are using some free API listing all the exchanges. And in case of user peak or random server crash, chance are that the server will get slow or even unreachable.
Solution: Moonitor uses each official exchange API... it's more reliable and precise. It also keeps the connection open via WebSocket, so you don't need to refresh it each time. Data are updated automatically. An exchange server is more robust than any free API or third-party server.
Here what you'll be supporting (patrons will get access to beta + a lifetime license for Moonitor Desktop):
- Development of a FREE version of Moonitor for iOS and Android. (If you love the desktop version, imagine that beauty on your smartphone 😊).
- More exchange and support for API Key with automatic import of user balances. This is done one exchange at a time, they all have different API.
- Sync data between Desktop and Mobile via the service of your choice
You'll also be the first one to know what's going behind the scene