Alexander Steenhorstis creating Art, Illustrations and Visual Stories
Get insight on the steps to a illustration. Once a month you'll get the steps of an image. For traditional works I'll share the steps with a description of what I did. For digital I'll share the psd's with a description.
Once per month you'll have the option to submit two pages/works for critique. I’ll make a video in which I draw over the image with a voice over why I make certain changes. You’ll get an insight in how to improve.
About Alexander Steenhorst
- Patreon is a platform where aspiring artist (like you) can get in contact with artists and creators to get tools and advice on how to improve and be inspired.
- If you like the works of a particular artist, you can endorse him or her by becoming a 'patron' (aka paid follower). But you'll get something in return. A win-win situation for you to learn and for the creator to get some support.
- Choose a tier (reward) you're interested in and enjoy the content.
WHAT CAN I OFFER?
Hi, my name is Alexander and I'm a Strategy Design Consultant based in Amsterdam. During the day I help companies to tell inspiring visual stories. But I'm also a big fan of making my own visual stories.
If you want to learn how to create visual stories you're at the right address. So let's make exactly that! But what does this mean? Do you have to be good at drawing? Do have to be good at telling stories? And what is my style anyways? So many questions!
Making a visual story (or art) can be very hard. But, in my opinion it dependents on two things
1) Understanding your medium (drawing, painting, playing the bass, whatever)
2) Finding your inner voice (your view or gift to the world)
With a background in background in psychology and experience as a trainer & coach I'm here to help you find the next step. You can decide what steps to take. Do you want to jump? Or take baby steps in the right direction? Choose your tier in right column and you're on your way on becoming an artist of life.