@stuxis creating mstdn.social
Social networking, back in your handsFollow friends and discover new ones among more than 2.2M people. Publish anything you want: links, pictures, text, video. All on a platform that is community-owned and ad-free.
Find your perfect communityMastodon isn’t just a website, it is a federation—think Star Trek. Thousands of independent communities running Mastodon form a coherent network, where while every planet is different, being part of one is being part of the whole.
Safer social media experienceMastodon comes with effective anti-abuse tools to help protect yourself. Thanks to the network's spread out and independent nature there are more moderators who you can approach for personal help, and servers with strict codes of conduct.
Sharing your thoughts has never been more convenientYou have 1000 characters. You can adjust the thumbnails of your pictures with focal points. You can use custom emojis, hide things behind spoiler warnings and choose who sees a given post. Messed it up? You can delete & redraft for quick corrections.
StaffThe server admin is @stux
Code of ConductThe following guidelines are not a legal document, and final interpretation is up to the administration of mstdn.social; they are here to provide you with an insight into our content moderation policies:
- The following types of content will be removed from the public timeline:
- Excessive advertising
- Uncurated news bots posting from third-party news sources
- Untagged nudity, pornography and sexually explicit content, including artistic depictions
- Untagged gore and extremely graphic violence, including artistic depictions
- The following types of content will be removed from the public timeline, and may result in account suspension and revocation of access to the service:
- Racism or advocation of racism
- Sexism or advocation of sexism
- Discrimination against gender and sexual minorities, or advocation thereof
- Xenophobic and/or violent nationalism
- The following types of content are explicitly disallowed and will result in revocation of access to the service:
- Sexual depictions of children
- Content illegal in Germany and/or France, such as holocaust denial or Nazi symbolism
- Conduct promoting the ideology of National Socialism
- Any conduct intended to stalk or harass other users, or to impede other users from utilizing the service, or to degrade the performance of the service, or to harass other users, or to incite other users to perform any of the aforementioned actions, is also disallowed, and subject to punishment up to and including revocation of access to the service. This includes, but is not limited to, the following behaviors:
- Continuing to engage in conversation with a user that has specifically has requested for said engagement with that user to cease and desist may be considered harassment, regardless of platform-specific privacy tools employed.
- Aggregating, posting, and/or disseminating a person's demographic, personal, or private data without express permission (informally called doxing or dropping dox) may be considered harassment.
- Inciting users to engage another user in continued interaction or discussion after a user has requested for said engagement with that user to cease and desist (informally called brigading or dogpiling) may be considered harassment.
$133.45 of $168 per month
1 of 1
- Server 1 - This server manages the web interface.
- Server 2 - This server manages the database & API.
- Wasabi CDN - This services stores and services the media(images, videos, gifs, etc) the costs are €5/1TB/1month with a min of 6 months.
Become a patron to
Connect via private message
Recent posts by @stux
How it works
Get started in 2 minutes
Choose a membership
Add a payment method