I'm excited to create content I love for you all, to experiment across various media platforms, and to have fun with my writing. Thank you all so much for being here.
WHAT DOES THIS PATREON SUPPORT?
- Sheep Might Fly - a weekly podcast of serialised fiction written and read by me! I read reprints and brand new novelettes/novellas. The podcast is free to anyone who wants to listen. But it only happens because you, my beloved Patreon supporters, fund it.
- Ebooks - the original stories broadcast on Sheep Might Fly are packaged as ebooks and delivered to all my Patreon supporters, a month before general sale. New subscribers can download all books released so far, including stories from the Castle Charming and Fake Geek Girl series, plus Musketeer Space: the epic space opera novel that started it all.
- Annual Non-fiction Book of Mystery - we unlocked this extra reward when we reached the $250 monthly goal. Last year's book, The Fictional Mother, was an essay collection delivered to all Patreon subscribers on Mothers Day 2017. This year, who knows?
- Exclusive TansyRR Stories - You asked for it, it's here! All subscribers at the Ebook Extra ($2) level and above will get access to THREE original and exclusive short stories per year. These might tie into one of the many fictional universes I am currently juggling, or they might be something brand new. Their period of subscriber exclusivity is 12 months.
- Galactic Suburbia, The Slack - this private, members only discussion forum allows you to chat about books, conventions, feminist SF, crafting, cooking and more, with fans of the Galactic Suburbia podcast & the other work of Alisa, Alex and Tansy. Our Slack features a Sheep Might Fly channel for discussing my podcast & stories — you can chat directly to me as well as your fellow readers. Pledging at the $2 level and above to my Patreon, you score an invite to this exclusive club. (message me if you can't join automatically)
- Manticores - Several random and wondrous manticores will turn up the Patreon feed over the next year. Some will be mysterious. Some will be shy. Some will be openly feminist. Some will arrive via snail mail (depending on your support level) Most will only reveal themselves to you if you are a subscriber of this Patreon. (Though they may some day be contained in some form of book-shaped vessel, for the safety of all humankind)