Mystery Prepperis creating Educational videos, articles, and product reviews
About Mystery Prepper
Mystery Prepper strives to teach the ways of being prepared in the event of an emergency so that the people affected by it can focus on more important things. Keeping your family safe while not worrying about where your next meal comes from is a large part of prepping. The ability and access to what you need, clean water, communications, and survival skills also play a large part.
Sit back and enjoy learning how to survive and don't forget that the best tool in your arsenal is right between your eyes.
The Mystery Prepper Associate Tier is for people just beginning their prepping voyage.
Anyone who joins the Associate tier will automatically receive an email with downloadable .pdf's that will help you to begin your journey.
The benefits of the associate tier are well worth the small amount spent each month to access the large amount of information.
If you are just beginning your journey into the prepping lifestyle, then this is the tier for you.
Downloadable Items included are:
- Emergency Preparedness Checklist
- 11 Steps to Survival
- Surviving in the City
- Building a Compact Survival Kit
- Emergency Preparedness Plans
- Making a Disaster Supply Kit
- Building an Urban Preparation Kit
- and Top 120 Cities at Risk for NBC Attack
The Teacher Tier is for those people who have been prepping little by little and want to take their skills to the next level.
A Teachers true knowledge comes from experience. The experience of a good teacher can help a family survive if they have the right tools at hand.
The Teachers Tier offers not only all the tools at hand from the Associates Tier, but many more tools that could help a family survive in a Major Crisis situation.
Included Downloadable Materials:
- All Available materials in Associates Tier Plus:
- Where There Is No Doctor (Book)
- Where There is No Dentist (Book)
- The Amateur Garden
- Testing Soil First
- Building A Survival Wilderness Medical Kit
- Edible Medical Plants
- Edible Wild Plants
- Common Edible Mushrooms
- Dangerous Animals
- Becoming Self-Sufficient for Six Months
- Preparing for a Disaster (People with Disabilities)
- Strengthening Exterior Doors
- Canning Fermented Food and Pickled Vegetables
- Preservation By Drying Fruits and Vegetables
The Total Survivalist Tier is for those people who want to be ready for an all out war. They are the type of people will be able to survive a complete Nuclear Apocalypse.
If you think you know all there is to the Prepper Lifestyle, then I challenge you.
Learn, Prepare, Survive.
The Total Survivalist Tier includes all the Downloadable/Printable PDF's from both the Associates and Teachers Tiers Plus:
- ABC's of Nuclear Survival
- The Effects Of Nuclear War
- Practical Guide To Free Energy Devices
- The Art of War
- Construction of Secret Hiding Places
- Signaling and Direction Finding
- Social Distancing and Pandemic Readiness
- Personal Wilderness Medical Kits
- Doomsday Survival
- Terrorism Survival
- Survival - Evasion and Recovery
Not Enough Yet...... Ok:
- Citizens Homeland Defense Guides 1 and 2
- Combat Survival Evasion
- Emergency War Surgery
- Medical Survival Wound Closure Manual
- Wilderness Medicine Course Book
- International CBRN Training Guide
Still Not Enough?..... Ok:
- Tactical Readiness Guide
- USMC Winter Survival Guide
- USMC Summer Survival Guide
- Army FM-21.76 Survival Guide
- Army - Soldiers Manual Of Common Tasks Warrior Skill Level 1
- Army - Soldiers Manual Of Common Tasks Warrior Level 2-5
- Army - Basic Cold Weather Manual
- Army - Camouflage, Concealment, and Decoys Manual
- Army - Urban Operations Manual
- Army - Survivablility Manual
- Army - Carpentry Manual
- Army - Concrete and Masonry Manual