LET'S BUILD TOGETHER THE GREATEST TRIATHLON COMMUNITY IN THE WORLD!
WHO AM I?
Hey there, I'm Clément, a French guy currently living in Austria. I fell in love with triathlon recently through a sport challenge I made with my brothers: doing once in our life an Ironman.
Speaking with my friends and family, more and more people liked the idea - at least of trying triathlon, the Ironman distance sounded too crazy for most people at that time :) At that time, I decided to create our own community: My Tri World was born.
I am now developing My Tri World more and more towards a global community, but keeping in mind the same objective: it must serve YOU!
WHAT IS MY TRI WORLD?
We are a community of people from different countries and of different levels in triathlon. Having such a variety might be challenging for most communities, but I see it as a great opportunity from which we can all benefit from.
Currently My Tri World consists of:
- My Tri Races where all triathlon races in the world will be referenced.
- My Tri Blog where I give you tips, advices and inspirations to bring you to the next level
- My Tri Events where we all meet every year, exchange and even compete ;)
With YOUR help, we will push each other to new limits and accomplish things we never thought feasible before.
WHAT WILL I DO WITH YOUR MONEY?
That is a fair question, but I believe it is the wrong one. I have been the user of too many softwares or products that were great at the beginning but evolved in the wrong direction. I don't want that to happen to My Tri World.
So the right question would be: What do YOU want to see next in our community?
All new goals you will see on Patreon will directly come from our community. To give you an idea how I plan to structure it, I'll follow these simple steps over and over again:
1. Open a window of a couple of weeks for letting members submit their ideas
2. Let members vote for their favorites through distribution of points (see member levels)
3. Open a new goal and work on the idea once the goal is reached
We all share the same passion for this sport, so let's make even more out of it!