Here's some quick info about my cosplay history:
- I've been super into sewing and cosplay since before I even knew it was called "cosplay," back when it was just "making costumes of characters I like" in elementary school.
- I primarily just make costumes for myself, but I have made a few for close friends.
- There are three main places people recognize my cosplay from:
1. I was in my Ironette cosplay in a bumper for BBC America Doctor Who commercials.
2. I went to a lot of Supernatural conventions as Abaddon.
3. I was the official Black Widow for a Marvel-licensed property. Through them I also got to do work with Make-A-Wish, and even Stan Lee himself. (yay!)
Something about this Patreon page I'm super excited about? I've partnered up with an awesome photographer, Michael Keene, to do monthly photoshoots of my cosplay. The first month or two you'll see some of my older costumes in cool new photos, but as soon as we kick off 2018 you'll be seeing me debut new costumes as well. Anyone who signs up as a patron at $5 or more gets access to the full set of photos from these fun exclusive monthly shoots!
Any questions/comments/concerns/requests? Feel free to contact me at [email protected]!
Thanks everyone! I'm looking forward to creating and sharing so much fun new stuff with you! :) ❤