Christopher Phippsis creating wireless controls and features for affordable neato botvacs
Select a membership level
Get a special edition unit
- We will mail you a special edition unit with more bells and whistles than the one's we provide to others
- Your name will be added to our sponsors list on our page
Custom unit and 3D printed schwag for your neato
- You'll get a 3d printed "tattoo" for your botvac
- You'll get a custom control device with added features beyond what the normal devices have.
- We'll add your name to our sponsors list on the site.
We are in the business of giving away free control units to those who would like to expand the capabilities of their older neato botvacs. As of now, we've spent 1500$ out of pocket on devices and time spent building the site and writing the code for the device. If you'd like to help give back, it would go a long way towards keeping the services we provide free and without 10's of dollars for monthly service fees.
$1 of $400 per month
1 of 1
In order to keep the servers online, research and development going, we want to make at least $400 a month. This will allow us to take on additional users and ensure that we can continue to add features and provide free devices to those who want them for their botvac.
Recent posts by Christopher Phipps
How it works
Get started in 2 minutes
Choose a membership
Add a payment method