I’m a wife, writer, designer and complete fangirl with bright rainbow hair and a house full of cats.
I spend eighty percent of my time pulling stories from my keyboard or sketchbook and the other twenty percent avidly stretching the bounds of normalcy in Northwestern Michigan.
If I am not busy creating shiny things for the entire world, you will most likely find me roaming my corner of the internet.
Supporting my artwork via Patreon will help me in a number of ways!
- I will be able to invest more for trips to conventions/fairs to spread more happiness!
- I will be able to spend more time drawing and designing!
- I will be able to bring new products and merchandise to my store!
- I will be able to dedicate even more of my time to my artwork, store and customers!
- You will be helping support an artist and her family!
- You will help feed my many many cats!
Thank you for helping me make the world a shinier place!