Over time, we noticed two major problems: Our social media outreach is garbage, and it seems like over half of our fans don't even hear about a tenth of the shenanigans we do. So we're using Patreon to help solve that problem.
Patreon benefits us and you. What you can get from your pledge is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to join the Illuminati!
Hold on, now! Not that Illuminati; we're not lizard people! The Illuminati is the name of an exclusive group of Nerdfit fans.
Illuminati members are eligible for the following benefits:
- A dope, secret membership card!
- A monthly member-only podcast
- Access to our secret member-only area on our Discord server
- Sneak-peaks at future content
- Special member-only bonus gifts at conventions
- Monthly member-only conference streams (you ever wanted to know what a Nerdfit panel could be like without limits? Well now...)
- Limited edition (or even exclusive) patches and other merch once per month
- Limited edition (or even exclusive) shirts once per month
- The fact that you'll be in on a Nerdfit inside-joke that others won't get, and might be low-key intimidated of. Does not guarantee bonuses to intimidation rolls.
As you'll see on the right, the majority of what we offer is to every Illuminati member at a minimum of $6.66 USD per month. xXxEdgelordzxXx confirmed; we know. That was half the fun of it.
So, what's in it for us, right?
Your pledge will go to helping us with many things, more than you'd want to bother reading, but they include the following:
- New and improved merchandise. This includes commissioning talented artists to design awesome shirts and other merch that's not shirts or buttons.
- Better prize support and crazier events and panels. Remember when we offered a laptop as a prize, and when he lost he had to smash it? We've wanted to do even more stuff like that but holy crap it's expensive.
- Providing secret/easter egg-like bonuses at events. Hell, there was one time Glenn and Rae brought a panel to Denny's just so they could leave Erik behind...
- New and improved equipment. We've been trying to replace our filming equipment with good quality stuff for a while, but obviously that doesn't come cheap. You'd think it'd be booze, but no, we're talking technical equipment here.
- An office. Eventually. I mean, a nerd can dream, right? It'd be awesome to have a central location that lets us work on content without constant distraction and noise constraints. Who knows, if we ever make enough we might be able to host some pretty sweet shenanigans from there, too.
Hopefully we'll see you all later to discuss future plans for the Illuminati, as well as show you some of the crazy stuff we've been planning. If you've made it this far, much love, you're awesome. <3