Carmen Jorissenis creating knitting patterns and tutorial videos
Select a membership level
Thank you SO much for supporting my work! Your help is very much appreciated.
For the equivalent of a can of soda per month, all Birch patrons receive:
· My eternal and undying gratitude!
· Behind the scenes designing sneak peeks
· Access to my patron-only feed
· Access to patron-only Bonus IG stories! Make sure to tell me your Instagram handle to activate this bonus!
You are making a difference!
Thank you for being so amazing and showing your support to my designs and the podcast.
For the equivalent of a box of chocolates, all Rosewood patrons receive:
· 10% discount code for paid New Leaf Designs patterns on Ravelry
· Exclusive tutorial videos
· All Birch rewards
Fun fact: All my patreon tiers are named after Harry Potter wand types, and Fleur Delacour had a Rosewood wand!
You are like a ray of sunshine on a rainy day. Thank you for brightening up my world with your support!
For the equivalent of an IKEA meal (gotta love those Swedish meatballs), all Willow patreons receive:
· 15% discount code for paid New Leaf Designs patterns on Ravelry
· FREE ‘Madly in Love’ shorty sock pattern! + step by step tutorial videos
· All Birch and Rosewood rewards
Fun fact: All my patreon tiers are named after Harry Potter wand types. Ron Weasly and Lily Evans both had Willow wands!
Hi there, and welcome to my Patreon page! My name is Carmen Jorissen and I'm the designer behind New Leaf Designs knitting & crochet patterns, and the creator of the New Leaf Podcast on YouTube. I live in the Netherlands with my boyfriend and cutiepie cat Momo.
I have been working fulltime as a knitwear and crochet designer since September 2019, and I hope to make my business sustainable so I can keep it that way. Because honestly, this is a DREAM come true!
On this platform, I'll be posting tutorial videos to help YOU elevate your knitting skills so you can tackle any knitting pattern you desire.
- If you choose to support me and my business via Patreon at the Birch level, you will receive access to exclusive behind the scenes sneak peeks, which may include step-by-step processes behind my designs; natural dyeing vlogs and the everyday life of a designer.
- At the Rosewood level, you will receive access to exclusive tutorial videos that will help you to master knitting and crocheting and try fun new techniques. You will also receive a 10% discount code to use on ALL of my paid patterns on Ravelry.*
- At the Willow level, you will receive access to all of the above, AND a special ‘Madly in Love’ shorty socks pattern INCLUDING step by step tutorial videos for this pattern. This pattern will be up for sale via my Ravelry store, but it will be FREE for you guys! You will also receive access to even more tutorial videos, and a 15% discount code to use on ALL of my paid patterns on Ravelry.*
- At the Elder level, you will receive access to all of the above, AND you will be able to request specific tutorial videos (within reason of course). If I can teach you something about the subject you have requested, I will happily do so! You will also receive access to even more tutorial videos than the above levels, and a 20% discount code to use on ALL of my paid patterns on Ravelry.*
Please take a moment to consider if you are able to support. It means the world to me that people would want to contribute to my work and help be grow my business so I can do even more things to help you with your knitting and crocheting. I realize not everybody is able to contribute, which I totally understand. But if you are able, please consider contributing as every little amount helps!
A huge THANK YOU to everyone who has supported me so far, you are the best!!
*Discount codes cannot be accumulated with other promotions and discounts, and can only be used for my selfpublished patterns (a.k.a. not in other publications).