It's now been over two and a half years since I started the Real Talk Radio podcast, and this community has grown to include over 450 supporters. That's 450+ people who want to live in a world filled with honest, judgement-free conversations, and who are willing to vote with their dollars to say, loudly and proudly, that women's voices deserve to be heard and that no topic should be off-limits due to fear or shame.
I am overjoyed (and super grateful!) for your generosity, and I can't wait to continue having and sharing the open and honest conversations that you have come to know and love.
Your financial support is what makes my work possible, and I can't thank you enough!
If you're new to Real Talk Radio or to this community (hi! welcome!), here's a quick look at what we do here:
At the heart of it, we tell the truth about our messy, beautiful, complicated, and imperfect lives. This podcast isn't trying to sell you anything or trying to get you to "fix" yourself - that's why there aren't any ads or sponsors. Instead, the show is 100% listener-supported, and you can join our support squad right here via Patreon and become a member of our warm and welcoming community.
Here's how it works:
The show will always be free and available to all listeners on iTunes and other podcast players.
If you love the show, if you get value and enjoyment from listening, and if you believe in what we're doing here, then consider this your invitation to join in and help fund the show by pledging $8+ per 8-episode season.
Not only will your support help keep the show going and ensure that both Adam (my sound engineer) and I can earn a living doing this work, but you'll also get access to 40+ hours of bonus content, with new stuff added all the time.
- Bonus episodes with former guests
- Exclusive access to my popular weekly email series, Notes of Grit & Grace, where I share my real life in real time
- Our fun, casual monthly book club
- The opportunity to grab tickets for Real Talk: Live events before anyone else
- The chance to be featured in an upcoming outro
- Frequent opportunities to help shape the future of the show
- 24/7 access to the community feed for conversation with me and everyone else
- …. and more!
So basically, you can think of your pledge as:
1) much-needed (and appreciated!) financial support to keep the show going
2) an all-access behind-the-scenes pass for tons of bonus content
3) a chance to shape the future of the show
4) inclusion in a wonderfully imperfect and supportive community :)
Upcoming seasons of the show for the rest of 2018 will be released on June 15, August 15, and December 15.
Thank you so much for joining my real talk revolution; your support means everything to me!