I would love to spend more time dedicated to node-postgres, but many issues still go unanswered or unfixed because I only have so much free time to give.
My goals are:
- Ongoing bug fixing
- More time spent responding to issues
- Implementing feature requests
- Benchmarking and performance optimizations
- Writing more documentation
- Creating more extensibility points
- Writing better tests & ensuring interop with Redshift, pgbouncer, and Cockroach DB
- Improving the native bindings to libuv
- Lowering the bar to on-boarding more contributors
- Creating written and video guides on using node and postgres with other popular node frameworks (sequalize, express, mocha, hapi, etc)
Any funds given will be used by me to support myself and allow me to spend more time working on node-postgres. Every dollar given will be "earned" back by me on an hourly basis as I put those hours towards the project. Thank you so much for your interest in the project, and I hope your journey with PostgreSQL and node.js is long, prosperous, and fun!