Nonnative Creativeis creating interviews with people working across borders
If you like tuning in to the NNC episodes and just want to show a little support for the project, this is the tier for you! Enjoy:
- Access to the NNC Patreon community! Connect with your fellow fans and talk about each episode!
- GRATITUDE! THANK YOU!
Get a sneak peek behind the scenes! In addition to everything from the previous tier, you'll get:
- Transcripts for every interview! Great for when you can't watch or listen to an episode (of if you just prefer to read)! Also great if you're studying English and want to make sure you catch every word!
- Bonus media: stuff that didn't quite make it into an NNC episode, photos, behind-the-scenes videos, and other stuff!
If you want to support NNC and help the project along a LOT, choose this tier! This one is heavy on the media features; in addition to everything from the previous tier, you can:
- Get access to a monthly 30-minute Patrons-only livestream with NNC host Alisha!
- Get one exclusive download per month! This might be a PDF to read, an extra video, or something to listen to! Keep an eye out; this will be made JUST for your tier.
About Nonnative Creative
HOW YOUR SUPPORT WILL BE USED
Stage 1. Production Costs
The first goal is to cover the costs of producing the video and audio interviews. Each episode requires hours of work; from finding guests to setting up an interview location to editing and sharing the audio/video footage. The biggest costs are:
Staff (camera team, audio recording, video/audio editing)
Space (renting locations to record interviews)
Travel (when production is not based in Tokyo)
Stage 2. Equipment Upgrades
Once production costs are covered, the next goal is to make the experience better for viewers and listeners by purchasing more/better cameras, microphones, and lighting to ensure stories are compelling and easy to see/hear.
Stage 3. Scholarship
The ultimate goal for monetary support of the Nonnative Creative project is to provide financial aid to young people who want to explore their creativity in another country. Once the costs of production are covered and the equipment used to create the series is satisfactory, additional funding will be dedicated to creating scholarships for young people who would like to learn abroad.