No Recipesis creating Cooking Videos
For the cost of one cookbook a year, you can help support the 52+ recipes I develop and publish every year.
- My gratitude for your support can't be put into words, but I'll do my best by sending you a personal Thank You message on Patreon.
Join the Line and get exclusive access to our community on Discord where you can:
- Ask questions about ingredients, recipes, or cooking in general.
- Get sneak peeks of upcoming recipes
- Go behind the scenes with me in the kitchen
- Connect with other cooks and share your kitchen triumphs (and failures)
As a Chef you will be one of our top supporters and you get to help call the shots.
- Get access to a special Discord channel where you can help me chose the recipes I'll be making next.
- Voice chat access via Discord.
- Get a special email address you can use to contact me directly with any questions you may have.
- + All the benefits from the lower tiers
About No Recipes
Before I even start shooting I research the history of a dish so I can respect its legacy and make a positive contribution to its future. Then comes the development and testing (I've spent over 20 years improving some of my dishes). Finally, when I'm happy that I've made the best version of the dish possible, I spend a day shooting it and another 2-3 days editing the resulting footage. It's a full-time job and a labor of love, and I'm asking for your help to support the channel by becoming a patron so I can continue to make these unique videos.