CultFansis creating video interviews covering cult fandom.
Select a membership level
• Previously submitted questions guaranteed** to get answered on a podcast (as long as within reason for guest safety)
• Previous tier benefits
Cultist in Training
• Chibi art piece of choice by Shealyn (est $30 value).
• All previous tier benefits
** Depending on volume of art demand, it may take up to two payment cycles for Shealyn to deliver the chibi piece.
[UPDATED, notes on cost specifics at the bottom]
- At current, we're looking for enough funds to cover our startup fees, which collectively were about $240. (website, emails, etc - this will be an annual cost to make up for)
- a total of $20 a month would help protect us from taking a hit next year.
- $40 would get us ahead of the game and cover our costs this year.
- However, as we are working with very old equipment and would like to improve our quality, we have a short-term goal of $500/month, which will - within a few months - allow us to upgrade our primary computer used for creation of videos, for hosting broadcasts, and designing graphics.
- The first $3000 of collected income will go directly to the retroactive payment for, upgrade of, and operation of our services. (video/graphic/broadcast equipment, improved webcams and microphones)
After this,god willing we acquire the support, excess will be converted into the following:
- Up to $1000 a month for travel to nerdy centers such as conventions, sets, and more, including covering shotgun hotel costs and any necessary tickets. And food. That's pretty important.
- If we magically somehow end up pulling several thousand dollars a month (99.99% unlikely), we'll discuss where overhead goes - likely further divided into con coverage, and acceptable amounts of time off work so we can like, go places and bring you guys cool stuff but keep our houses. We like having a place to live. But that's a long and far dream away. Depending on the caliber, we'd probably cycle some back as contributions to Arrowstorm, or other independent producers like Sonalii Castillo.
If you're curious about the video or art offers, please check out Shea Bonds Art for art examples, and check our video edits introducing our clients our artistic ones by Minerva like here.
We primarily cover The Outpost, by Arrowstorm Entertainment, an indie/crowdfunded production studio also for the Mythica series, who has managed to get a CW show. Check out cultfans.com to see our other indie reviews.
Annual basic business website plan, SSL, privacy & domain: $120/year on GD
Startup costs: Two $60 headsets (noise cancelling).
____ TOTAL: 180~ + tax
Site Renewal: 120
365 + Email: Pending, I believe it said 90, I'll have to doublecheck. Our first year is free included to our website.
____ Total: 210~ + tax