Old Cat Shelter Croatia

is creating a Forever Home for abandoned and abused cats

Select a membership level

CAT FAN

reward item
reward item
$1
per month
Covers expenses for 2 cats for 1 day. 


"Purr purr meow, meow meow!" - that's a giant "thank you" in cat language, sent personally to you. 

CAT WHISPERER

reward item
reward item
$3
per month
Covers expenses for 6 cats for 1 day.


You're a natural with cats. Even the most feral cats would purr in your lap.


WHAT YOU GET:

- access to our patron-only polls which help shape our online and offline activities

CAT MAGNET

reward item
reward item
$7
per month
Covers expenses for 1 cat for 2 weeks. 


Cats run after you when they see you on the street. There's just something... magnetic about you (or is it the cat food you always carry with you)? Hmmm.


WHAT YOU GET: 

- everything in lower tiers

- 4 funny collectible photo cards of the cats we'll be featuring every month. If you manage to collect them all, you receive a mystery reward!

17

patrons

$110

per month

About Old Cat Shelter Croatia

Old Cat is a registered non-profit organization in Croatia which provides home for 80+ abandoned and abused cats. It is located on Grgin Breg, a place in a protected Park of Nature "Moslavačka Gora", in the village of Voloder, 70 km from Croatia's capitol Zagreb.

Mission of the shelter is to provide A Forever Home for the cats that never had a home or were abandoned by their families. We believe that city streets are not a place where abandoned pets should live, and that everyone could and should contribute to this goal.

The shelter is located on a private, 4-acre estate surrounded by beautiful woods and vineyards where the cats have enough space to run, play, and sunbathe.



At the center of the estate is The Cats' House, a 2-story brick-and-tile-roof building built with the help of generous private and corporate sponsors. The Cats' House is heated and provides warmth during cold winters, shade during hot summers, and serves as medical bay for cats who need nursing care. Cats can freely move in and out of the house to the outside boxes.



HOW WE USE YOUR GENEROUS DONATIONS

More than 70 of our feline residents need the following every day:

  • food and water
  • heating and electricity for The Cats' House
  • veterinary services and medicaments

Expenses of the shelter are approximately $1100 / month which is currently financed mostly by private capital of the two people who founded the shelter. At the moment, a minor part is financed by wonderful people such as you.

We will use 90% of the funds collected to cover the above costs. The remaining 10% will be used  to attract enough monthly patrons in order to make the shelter financially sustainable in the longest term.

Our long term goal is to hire one person full time to help us take care of the cats.

OTHER WAYS TO HELP

Visit our website http://oldcatshelter.simplesite.com/ where you can find more ways to help:
  • one-time donations to our bank account
  • our Online Store with goodies (hats, bags, and other stuff with our logo)

THANK YOU!This is Blaž, one of our 80+ cats. His dream of having a Forever Home has come true thanks to  good people like you. Thank you!
https://web.facebook.com/starimacek.hr/
http://animalslife.net/stari-macek-cat-shelter/
https://oldcatshelter.simplesite.com

IT'S EASY TO DONATE VIA PATREON

  1. Create a Patreon account. You can use your Facebook account to log in.
  2. Choose one of the tiers, ranging from $1 / month to $100 / month. 
  3. Pay with a credit card or Paypal. (Note to EU patrons: the law requires Patreon to charge VAT on top of the amount you see on this profile)
  4. That's it! Don't forget to share the news that you became our patron! 
Goals
$110.10 of $130 per month
*** MAKE THIS CHRISTMAS AWESOME FOR OUR CATS ***

Running a cat shelter with 80+ abandoned and abused cats is expensive: we estimate our current monthly cost of food, housing and regular veterinary care at around $1100 / month (excluding the cost of our unpaid labor of love).

But this Christmas, roughly one tenth of that amount will be enough. Your generous donation - no matter how big or small - will make our cats purr with joy and our hooman hearts as big as the Cats' House we've built in the shelter for our little ones.

Thank you, you lovely cat person ;)


1 of 2
By becoming a patron, you'll instantly unlock access to 60 exclusive posts
52
Images
1
Writing
14
Videos
By becoming a patron, you'll instantly unlock access to 60 exclusive posts
52
Images
1
Writing
14
Videos

Recent posts by Old Cat Shelter Croatia

How it works

Get started in 2 minutes

Choose a membership
Sign up
Add a payment method
Get benefits