Opera Vivrà exists to keep opera's past, present and future alive with great text, audio and video. With your monthly donation we can achieve that.
How do we keep opera alive? We...
- produce singer biographies: Franco Corelli
- publish articles: The aesthetics of Gigli’s singing
- conduct interviews: Sitting down with David Bennett
- publish focus features: Tenors & Italian Art Song
- blog: Mezzosexuality: hotness of trouser roles
- run a discussion forum: False Myths.
- share and restore audio & video: Tito Schipa - Ah non mi ridestar
- create celebratory audio-only videos: Christina Deutekom
- put up-and-coming artists in the spotlight: Andrew Owens
Our ultimate goal is to produce content daily with a full-time team. Your patronage pays for writers, contributors, developers, video editors, audio specialists, web hosting and promotion. Supporting Opera Vivrà says: "Opera shall live!"
All patron tiers include previous tier rewards. So fortississimo patrons receive all rewards from previous tiers. Support is possible from any country and in any currency!