Tom Rileyis creating Online Orphan Train Museum
Select a membership level
Welcome to Tom Riley's online Orphan Train Museum! As a crucial part of his efforts to raise awareness about the history and legacy of the Orphan Train Era and related historical developments, Tom is creating an online Orphan Train Museum.
Patrons of this museum will receive the following benefits:
· Access to articles, books and photos relating to the Orphan Train Era
· Read E-books and articles as they are added
· View photos and videos as they are added
· Ask the Curator Questions about the Orphan Train Era (1853-1929) and be directed to additional resources
· Ability to do research on Orphan Train Riders and locate ancestors who were orphan train riders through the purchase of the Orphan Train Reference Guide or direction to online resources
· Ability to view THE GREAT HUNGER (1845-1852) AND ITS LEGACY IN AMERICA (1853-1929)
· Ability to buy LGT Press books directly from the owner
· Tom Riley is an Adjunct Professor of History at Westchester Community College and invites students to sign up for various courses. Tom has links to the National Orphan Train Complex (Kansas)
· Information on the great child savers of the 19th Century, a Temperance Organization called The American Female Guardian Society
· Discounted merchandise when available
In addition, one third of the proceeds will go towards helping Wounded Warriors, Feeding the Hungry and establishing an expanded and beautiful Online Orphan Train Museum.
As a crucial part of his efforts to raise awareness about the history and legacy of the Orphan Trains, Tom is creating an online Orphan Train Museum via his Patreon page. Patrons of this museum will receive online access to many of Tom's books, articles, photos, and other memorabilia. In addition, one third of the proceeds will go towards helping Wounded Warriors, Feeding the Hungry and establishing an expanded and beautiful online Orphan Train Museum.