Jason Suteris creating 3D printable projects!
Select a membership level
- Behind the Scenes
- Sneak peek photos of upcoming releases
- Concept Sketching (see just how bad my drawings really are)
- In-progress screenshots of CAD work
- Frequent short raw videos sharing what I am working on*
- The Joy of knowing you are supporting a maker in chasing his dreams! (very important, worth way more than a few dollars, not redeemable for cash)
* I think this is the most fun one - sometimes I just want to share something exciting with like-minded makers without having to spend ages in video editing. It will allow us to share and interact on designs without it eating into my time spent designing.
- Everything from the previous tier
- Early Access to Designs
I frequently have designs "ready to go" which sit unreleased for ages, waiting for me to document them, I will give you access to these as soon as I feel they are usable. This is perfect for you guys who don't RTFM anyway ;-)
- Everything from the previous tiers
- 10x the gratitude! (gratitude is non-linear)
Most especially I love building radio controlled models of all kinds, you can see some of mine below, but I have also released other projects like my wildly popular Giant Lego Skeleton.
Until now I have been releasing all of my projects for free, relying on small amounts of ad revenue and sponsorships, as well as commissioned design work, to pay for materials. I have gotten to the point where I would like to go bigger, design better, and film more attractively, but that all costs money/time. With your contributions I will be able to take Ossum to the next level.
I still aim to release all of my projects freely, because I want as many people as possible to build and collaborate on them. As a supporter you will be helping me dedicate more time towards the builds, each dollar I get here is one that I don't have to spend time earning via other less interesting means.