The Pagan Collective of Victoriais creating fellowship and community for Pagans in Victoria, Australia.
Select a membership level
Becoming a supporter of the PCV on Patreon helps us keep our membership free while covering essential costs.
- Early access to the Pagan Pyjama Party podcast.
- Access to some patron-only content.
- Sneak peeks of upcoming events and initiatives.
- Patron-only polls.
Our workshops will be starting in 2018. Support us on Patreon for $5 or more and we'll waive the admission fee.
- All rewards from the previous tier.
- Bonus content from the Pagan Pyjama Party podcast.
- Priority sale and discounts on ticketed events.
- Free entry to the PCV's workshops.
- Access to videos or audio of these workshops here on Patreon.
- Access to an assortment of other content throughout the year.
This tier allows Pagan and Pagan-friendly businesses and organisations to advertise with us. (Note: The PCV still promotes Pagan events free of charge).
- All rewards from previous tiers.
- We will display your logo on the home page of our website.
- We will promote your business monthly in special posts on our social media platforms.
Founded in 2014, the Pagan Collective of Victoria (PCV) is a non-profit, Incorporated Association dedicated to providing information, networking and fellowship between the many Pagan groups and individuals in Victoria, Australia. Our community is diverse, supportive, and nurturing, and we love it that way.
Our membership base has grown to over 300 Pagans, witches, druids, heathens and others who walk this path. We have an elected committee that represents most of the active Pagan traditions in the state.
Frequently Asked Questions
What We Do
We run social meetups, public rituals and special events such as Pagan Pride Days, dinners and concerts - all targeted at building community and creating fellowship between our large and multifaceted statewide Pagan scene. Visit our Facebook Page to see the events we run, and what's coming up near you.
We also have a website, which is updated every week or so with local Pagan news, updates from our committee, recipes, feature articles, book reviews and more.
Membership to the PCV is free, and we want to keep it that way. We don't believe access to one's local community and the potential support network and friends should be put behind a paywall and limited to those who can afford it.
With that said, as the Collective has grown in popularity so too have our costs. When we first started out, costs were covered by a small group of founding members. Now that we have grown much larger, we're hoping that our community can help us out with some of these costs via a small monthly contribution, and maybe help to fund some exciting future projects, too:
- Website hosting/maintenance fees.
- Guest speakers for our meetups.
- PCV Merchandise.
- A podcast showcasing viewpoints and issues in contemporary Australian Paganism
- Concerts with Pagan acts such as Spiral Dance.
- An annual Pagan art exhibition.
- Venue hire for events such as rituals, community dinners/potlucks, film nights, workshop days, markets, etc.
What is Patreon?
Patreon is a crowdfunding tool that encourages fans to support artists or groups they are interested in. Learn more here.