PaperDemonis creating an online creative community and Art RPG
Select a membership level
- game mechanics, sketches, and game art
- methods and processes for creating the game to help inspire and guide you in creation of your own ARPG
- early access to challenges, giving you more time to participate
Behind the scenes
Everything above PLUS
- Access to the **weekly vlog** where I share behind the scenes of what I'm creating and what's going on with PaperDemon and PaperDemonMedia.
PaperDemon.com is a free web app that helps artists find community, knowledge, acceptance, and motivation in a supportive non-judgmental environment through an Art Role Playing Game. We host creative challenges to help creators get motivated and inspired in addition to providing support to other art RPG communities.
How Patreon Works
- You make a monthly pledge in an amount of your choosing (or use one of the preset tiers).
- At the beginning of every month, your card will be charged
- You get benefits based on the amount of your pledge (see above for a list of perks)
- Cancel any time! 🙏 Thank you for considering!
Your patronage supports me in these efforts
- Running community events and our Art RPG creative challenges
- Covering expenses (e.g. server costs, services, marketing costs, etc)
- Improving and operating PaperDemon.com
- Creating original educational content to help artists (livestreams, youtube videos)
More about PaperDemon
PaperDemon.com began in circa 2004 as a place of creative expression where artists can share their visual art work and writing. It's one of the oldest sites that welcomes adult artwork and erotica (through our separate adult section known as the Red Curtain).
- I was a professional illustrator for Google as a Google Doodler and created more than 100 doodle illustrations
- I have a Bachelors of Fine Arts in Animation and Illustration
- I was a Senior Creative Engineer at Google. I was a tech lead for a front-end engineering project leading a team of roughly 7 engineers.
- I've been maintaining PaperDemon.com for more than 15 years.
I'll create a special animation just for patrons as a thank you.