- The Walking Dead
- Game of Thrones
- The Leftovers
- The Flash
- and more
They've also provided podcast coverage on other topics like anime, books, comic books, and graphic novels:
- Project Fandom's Geek in Review
- Project Fandom's Throwback Thursday Podcast
- Project Fandom's Book Club Podcast
- Project Fandom presents Otaku vs. Notaku
Our team of professional fans (ProFans) have delivered this content for free.
In order to continue maintaining the site and podcast fees, we've decided to offer additional premium podcast content at a cost.
Podcast Fandom Premium, hosted by Nina and Donny(*), will include - at a minimum - 3 to 4 podcasts each month. They will include any of the following:
- coverage of Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Punisher, and The Defenders
- coverage of Preacher (AMC), Westworld (HBO), Outcast (Cinemax), Legion (FX), American Gods (STARZ), and Taboo (FX)
- coverage of Netflix Original series: The OA, Black Mirror, Stranger Things, and Sense8
- Netflix & Chill (Patrons pick a movie on Netflix for the hosts to review / Baby-making is optional)
- Podcast Fandom Movie Night (Patrons pick a movie currently in theaters for the hosts to review)
- Racism & Shade: A conversation on some aspect of pop culture, delivered with an abundant amount of racism or shade
- So, That Happened: mid-season or end-of-season wrap-up discussions of popular TV shows not covered on other Project Fandom's podcasts (Ex: HTGAWM, Penny Dreadful, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Mr. Robot, Arrow, Quantico, etc.)
- Write On: A podcast of Nina reading from novels in progress, interviewing other writers/editors, or talking through the writing process.
- The Walking Dead comic book discussion: Nina (or Nina with a guest co-host) will discuss each volume of The Walking Dead graphic novels, with a special focus on comparing how characters, events, and themes differ from the television show.
Here's how pledging works:
$10.00 + per month (**) will get you access to each of the premium shows for the month and access to the milestone rewards when they are reached. You will also get access to a Dropbox folder with old Premium shows. Finally, Premium members will have exclusive access to Project Fandom giveaways for games, comic books, books, and more.
Monthly donations between $1.00-$9.00 will go towards podcast and hosting fees, and the eventual purchase of better/new recording equipment. This pledge is ideal for original listeners of Podcast Fandom, Geek in Review, Throwback Thursday, and/or Project Fandom's Book Club shows, who have also reached out for ways to support the site for the content we already provide.
If you are an original listener of Podcast Fandom, Geek in Review, Throwback Thursday, and/or Project Fandom Book Club shows, but wish to keep enjoying it for the low, low price of free, then you're in luck because nothing will change.
* As we reach our financial goals, we will add other Project Fandom contributors as co-hosts so they can be financially compensated for their time.
More Patrons benefits everyone: we reach our *milestones faster and provide more content, and your monthly contribution remains the same. Several listeners have expressed a desire to make one-time annual donations, and we're looking into the most cost effective way to make that happen as well as allowing listeners to purchase single shows a la carte.
*Milestone amounts need to be maintained for two billing cycles in order to receive the perk designated.
We're also offering a Refer-A-Patron program. If you refer a friend to become a subscriber, and they remain a subscriber for 3 months, you'll receive a $25 gift certificate to Fandango. In order to receive your gift, you must reach out to us before you refer and tell us the email address of the new Patron so we can track their membership for the three months.
We're always open to ideas to make the premium shows the best they can be so don't hesitate to reach out!