We are making soooo much music these days, and our patrons are the folks who make our recording sessions and videos possible, so THANK YOU!
***Please note: the $10 six-month-merch tier is now CLOSED! If you didn't get to join by March 31st, don't worry, we will open another patron-only merch tier later this year so you can get your fill of Pomplamoose merch.
Here's what's coming up this year:
- A new album - all original songs, fully produced in traditional Pomplamoose fashion, with four awesome music videos. The album will come out in the Fall, but you can start getting excited about it now if you want. (We certainly are.)
- Weekly songs and videos. Yes, you read correctly: one song AND video EVERY WEEK. Some covers, some originals recorded live in the studio, and our patrons get to vote on what songs we cover each month!
- Live shows. How many? I don't know. Where? Beats me! But it's happening.
Why so much live music?
Producing songs from our home-studio takes WAY more time than recording with a live band. Jack works full-time at Patreon during the weeks. So once-a-month we fly down to L.A. and record four songs in one day with some of our favorite musicians in the whole world. It's a way for us to be prolific, stay connected with our fans and have fun making music.
Why should you become a patron?
- First of all, please don't feel like you have to. Most of our fans do NOT support us on a monthly basis, and we're TOTALLY cool with that. We want everyone to have access to our music, no matter what they're paying: as long as you're listening, we're happy.
- Patrons get access to music before anyone else. They get to see what goes on behind the curtain, what we're thinking and planning. They get to vote on what songs we cover.
- Your patronage not only funds our recording sessions and music videos: it allows us to spend more time making music. We get to hire a team of people (musicians, engineers, video-editors, brand designers etc.) so that we can focus on the song-writing and production.
How often do patrons get charged?
Once per month. So whether we upload four songs (which we will) or ten (which we won't) you get charged the same amount. For example, if you sign up at the $5 level, no matter how much we post, you will only ever be charged $5 per month.
Ok, I think that about sums it up for now! Thank you for checking out our Patreon page. It's absolutely AMAZING that we get to be independent musicians and spend so much of our lives making music for people who really care. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
Nataly & Jack