I want to follow up on the status of the AG's investigations of #ExxonKnew and find out what our allies are up to in combating this kleptocracy. How and what can direct action activists do to ensure a thriving future for our children and grand-children?
From my original post:
I checked out the link on the secretive group, NEDA/CAP (in the U.S.) and despite having the sub-title "Clean Air Project", they are a 'members only' site for the top polluters. Their tactics include using lawsuits against the EPA to stop any and all regulation of carbon emissions. Do they have a valid case against the EPA? Definitely not, but these lawsuits serve a purpose regardless of their outcome; harassment and intimidation. If there's anyone besides Exxon to prosecute for crimes against humanity & life, well, here ya go.
The easiest way to do it
- You get my utmost gratitude and the ability to read Patron Only posts
- This dollar helps support personal activism and buys enough coffee to fuel a couple hours of work or enough stamps to write 3 letters
- or both!
The next level up!
- All the above, plus
- I'll give you a shout out* on your choice of social media (*-your option, con permiso)
The gift economy grows!
- All the same optional benefits as above
- A shout out on social media for your favorite justice, peace, environmental organization on a regular basis
You are simply awesome!
- All previous rewards and
- I'll plant a tree in you or a loved one's honor!
You're in Beyond Awesome territory now!
- Any choice of the above and
- Make that two trees!