- Preparations for 2.0.12 are in progress. We're lacking behind initial schedule but it's moving forward along with triaging issues for 2.0.13.
- Yii 1.1 got some PHP 7 compatibility and security fixes. Release will be managed by Carsten as soon as he'd get some free time.
- I’ve put together a list of Yii communities after seeing a possible problem with the fact that it’s scattered over multiple services. Still thinking on what could be done about it.
- Carsten is asking about PHP versions used to run Yii projects. We are likely going to support PHP 7.1 for Yii 2.1 and drop HHVM.
- Since new website is still in the making and some parts of old one aren't good to update, I’ve put together current core team members list as a wiki page.
YiiConf conference preparations are going well but at the same time are very time consuming. I'm glad that we're doing a conference this year. Should be fun.
YiiPowered redesign coded by Dmitry Naumenko (@SilverFire) and designed by Olena Sandul is live. The process of adding a project was streamlined and display on mobile devices was improved. Hope that would help getting more projects collected displaying the strength of Yii and its community. If you haven't added your projects yet, please do it. We've got 188 projects so far.
Do you think it’s a good idea to post about non-programming stuff, such as photography, as well?