Let Me Out
is a unique game in which you type the actual words of a conversation between a beautiful, under-dressed princess in a dungeon and the ugly orc guarding her! Will you be able to talk her way out of danger, or will you get her into even more... trouble?
Download the EXE version here.
Download the BLORB version here. (This version is for people having trouble with false virus warnings, or people using Mac or Linux systems.)
Mirror links for patrons here.
Here it is! This is the first public release of LMO! This is largely the same version, along with some bug fixes and new conversation responses, as v0.3.0 which patrons got in May. There is now a more developed version with more sex and more endings available to patrons here. Please note also that the game is still in alpha and is still incomplete in many ways.
Features of the public version
- 6 endings (so far, but there are lots more still to come in future releases); these include a "let me out" ending and a secret ending.
- The princess can flash the orc four different body parts.
- She can kiss the guard.
- She can strip stay naked. All Twyla's sex acts can be done dressed or naked. (Apart from flashing, duh.)
- The princess can jerk the guard off.
- The queen can jerk off the guard and finger the princess briefly.
After polling patrons on the subject I've started introducing cheats to my games. This version's cheats are available for the $3+ tier here.
Also, I set up a thread for spoiler/hints discussion here.
- False virus warnings: Note that the ADRIFT engine does sometimes accidentally trigger anti-virus software. This is because it's an .exe with both the game and the engine all bundled in together. That looks suspicious to some anti-virus programs, but don't worry, the files are completely safe. I am trying to get the engine's developer to fix this problem; for now just use the BLORB version if you have trouble.