12 is Better Than 6 - Full Review - IGD Sunshine Magazine
It is 1873. An escaped slave is slowly walking through the desert, making his way from Mexico to Texas. He keeps a revolver close and is wearing the sombrero stolen from a dead man. Unique shooting mechanics - You'll need to cock the revolver with one trigger before being able to shoot by pressing another ...
IGD Sunshine Magazine
12 is Better Than 6 Full Review
It is 1873. An escaped slave is slowly walking through the desert, making his way from Mexico to Texas. He keeps a revolver close and is wearing the sombrero stolen from a dead man.
- Unique shooting mechanics – You’ll need to cock the revolver with one trigger before being able to shoot by pressing another trigger. Shooting in 12 Is Better Than 6 will keep you on your toes. One false move and you’ll be overrun in an instant.
- A challenging game – Your abilities and reflexes will be pushed to the limit. Bullets are deadly, your enemies don’t think twice before firing, and they rarely miss.
- A unique art style – The game is drawn by hand with pen and paper to create an interesting visual experience.
- Choose your own play style – You don’t have to go all guns blazing. You can definitely choose to take a more stealthy approach to surprise your enemies, or even just sneak straight past them. You can complete almost the entire game without being noticed!
- A long story – Live through the journey of an escaped Mexican prisoner fighting for survival and freedom in the 1870’s in the United States. Above all, it’s a story about people, their lives, and how these people tried to forge their own little heaven in a violent, yet hopeful, New World.
Full Review Here:
Pledge $0 or more per month