In case you're reading this and have absolutely no clue who I am, I recommend looking around on my personal website. It's still under a lot of construction, but the pages about my writing and about me are at least mostly finalized. But, essentially, I'm an author, artist, fangirl, and general nerd who has studied and written about werewolves for her entire life (I have also done so professionally, academically), and I absolutely love telling stories and entertainment in general - all forms of it.
I've just finished graduating with my Master's degree this past May. Since then, I've been working hard on numerous projects. I have a lot going on - writing, improving my artwork, running a roleplaying campaign, and publishing my thesis in book form (I'm very eager to get that one out there - look for it this summer or fall!).
With this Patreon, I'll be able to accomplish more than last summer and make better use of time, while also communicating far more actively and more easily with my supporters than ever before. Consider this an opportunity to be a part of my wolf pack.
I'm going to be looking for feedback on which of my projects I should focus on next (and other rewards I could offer, potentially), so if you support me, you'll get exclusive access to posts that'll help me make some important decisions. I'd love to hear what you think!
As for some updates in general, I currently have a lot of things in the pipeline, and I need to - as I said - narrow down my focus, according to your feedback. These include, but aren't limited to...
- The second book in The Prophecy of the Six series (the sequel to Knightfall)
- Various short stories, most notably including assorted Wulfgard stories about Caiden on monster hunts that I could potentially make into a collection
- A standalone cyberpunk novel that I first conceptualized in 2011
- Resuming Wulfgard: Echoes of the Mage-Emperor (Chapter IV will be posted very soon, along with some new cover art; supporters get a sneak peek at both right now)
- Publishing my thesis as a book, entitled The Death of the Benevolent Werewolf: Lycanthropy's Lost History and Modern Devolution
- Redesigning and improving nearly every page of my site (especially the artwork galleries)
I'm also creating artwork on a more regular basis, and I'm hoping to increase my output there, as well.
As a supporter, you'll get early access to all my work for publication (whether I am posting it online for free or self-publishing it for sale), and you can give me feedback and help me choose which projects to focus on next. More details in the Rewards sections.
Obviously, I'm still going to be publishing all of my finalized work publicly at some point, unless otherwise stated. However, what's in my writing journal will be exclusive to backers (as will certain art pieces in my art journal), such as my writing process, character journals, early drafts, deleted scenes, and stories that I'm never planning to post publicly, for whatever reason.
Long story short, I've been working hard and I plan to continue doing so. I'm going to be offering a lot of interesting things through this Patreon (and looking for feedback), and I can't wait to share them with you!