Oh, and I suppose I should answer a question I've been getting asked a lot: am I going to be doing a version of the Archives for Starfinder? Hmm. I admit, I have given it some thought.
[Campaign Setting] Horror Realms
[Campaign Setting] Inner Sea Temples
[Campaign Setting] Planes of Power
[Campaign Setting] Qadira, Jewel of the East
[Comic] Pathfinder: Runescars 4
[Player Companion] Elemental Master's Handbook
PFS Legality Updates
[Campaign Setting] Andoran, Birthplace of Freedom
[Player Companion] Andoran, Spirt of Liberty
[Player Companion] Heroes of the High Court
[Player Companion] Legacy of the First World
[Player Companion] Paths of the Righteous
[RPG] Advanced Class Guide
[RPG] Adventurer's Guide
Other Site Changes
- Updated Spellbooks with material from Ultimate Magic.
- Added a new section for Elemental Augmentations.
- Updated Elemental Schools to show their Focused versions.
- Re-designed the appearance of the Barbarian's Rage Power page, breaking up the powers by sub-category. An Unchained version will come in a future release.
- Added Elemental Rage Powers.
- Adjusted the spells for Elemental Schools to incorporate additions from other books (eg: Air). All of these spells should include a hyperlink to their entry in the Spells database, if they are present on my site, so please contact me if you see missing ones.
- Added Ruse description to Custom Spell search.
- Fixed long-standing bug with no PFS legal symbols being shown on the detail pages for certain magic items (ones that are part of a subgroup, like a +1 ring of protection) - PFS Legal symbols now show (when appropriate) next to each sub-item in the Price line (eg: Headband of Alluring Charisma).
- Moved Inner Sea Primer specialized schools from Archetypes into Focused Schools (more appropriate section, despite them preceding Focused School creation).
- Finished all Subdomain changes, adding in all proper deity-subdomain mappings that were previously missing.
- Fixed ~30 other minor miscellaneous bugs and corrections.