The old savegames from 0.53 should work since i did not really added some important new variables.
I have to admit that it took far to long from one public release to the next because i tried to stuff to much stuff into the crew quarters. And i am not even finished >_<.
What is still missing is :
- the restrain table used during the chastity trail story event
- the chastity trail and towerdefense game as a generic event
- the *girl transportation* device
- too much other things....
Anyway here is the full change log :
Change log : 0.53 to 0.54
- Fixed : Aemi's generic immobilisation attach event should now work correctly
- Fixed : Free romaing dialouge box scrolling was not responding as planned
- Fixed : Towerdefense -> lowered navmesh radius so constructor *should* not get stuck anymore (i hope xD)
- Fixed : After 3D printer event the *find VIvian'S normal plugs* should now work agaion without getting the player stuck
- Added : Lip color changer device in crew quarters
- Added : About 200 VN frames (Lip stick device event)
Change log : 0.45 to 0.53
- Added : About 2600 VN frames (free roaming mode mostly)
- Added : Metal armbinders
- Added : A special attachment for the Metal armbinders
- Added : New special shaped plugs for Vivian and Aemi
- Added : The simple bondage thing from Vivians Cabin as generic event
- Added : The towerdefense game (currently only as unqie event)
- Added : The Xcross Table (only avaliable after towerdefense game)
- Added : Savegame alternative workaround (mostly for Linux and MAC users)
- Added : More events for the AI live script (mostly for the new toys)
- Added : Some clothes for Vivian and Aemi (after towerdefense game)
- Fixed : Several issues with the free roaming mode AI live scripts
- Fixed : Many little bugs ^_^
- Changed : Some technical things for the AI live script (those are the things you do not see xD)
Uff... and now for the Linux and MAC users the unsupported *i just hit the compile button* versions. Of course as always untested since i do not own a MAC and/or linux system.
WIn 64 Bit download :
LINUX universal :
MAC x64 :
I hope i did not screwed up the uploads and if i did so.. please let me know so i can reupload them.