OA Patron Q&A Questions Thread
Post your questions here for Andrew for the LIVE Patron Q&A this Wednesday, 2/28 at 8:30 pm EST/5:30 pm Pacific, and don't forget to vote up the questions you want answered!
Opening Arguments released this post 7 days early for patrons. Become a patron
Pledge $0 or more per episode
Pledge $0.01 or more per episode
$1 or more per episode
Thanks for supporting the show! At $1 per episode, you'll get access to our Patreon page, which gives you the following benefits:
- Access to certain all-patron-only posts and episodes.
- Access to the commercial-free feed of the show.
- The ability to comment, post, and interact on our Patreon page, which means you can correspond with other Opening Arguments fans as well as leave comments for Thomas and Andrew. We promise to read every comment, and will almost certainly respond as well.
- You will get early answers to Thomas Takes the Bar Exam!
- You will get a one-time, sincere thank you on the next episode of Opening Arguments.
- You can bask in that proud, warm feeling knowing you helped make Opening Arguments a reality.
$2 or more per episode
At the sustaining member level, you will receive all of the above benefits, plus:
- Access to all bonus content and special episodes, including Law'd Awful Movies, the definitely-hilarious but please-don't-call-it-Mystery-Science-Theater viewings of terrible legal movies and shows by Thomas, Andrew, and our special guest comedians.
- Access to full multi-part episodes early (when available), and access to full-length interviews (when available)
$3 or more per episode
At our premium member level, you get all of the above benefits, plus:
- We will answer any one question you have, on any topic, on the air!
- Opening Arguments will follow you on Twitter
- When available, you will receive the Opening Arguments newsletter, which contains notes for upcoming epsiodes and all other sorts of insidery stuff.
- You will receive a 10% discount on everything we sell for the lifetime of your patronage at this level or above
$5 or more per episode
At this level, you have become a full-time sponsor of the show, and you will receive all of the above benefits, plus:
- A recurring, weekly shout-out / ad placement for you or your business (*)
- You or your business will be listed as a show sponsor on our website
(*) - You will receive this benefit after one month of sponsorship. Also, to prevent gaming the system, in order to receive a shout out your monthly limit cannot be less than $40.
$10 or more per episode
At this level, you have become an official friend of the show, and we'll treat you accordingly. That means you will get all of the above benefits, plus:
- Thomas and Andrew will personally friend you on Facebook
- We'll listen and respond to your ideas about show topics, guests, etc. Hey, we're your friends, right? Friends listen to each other!
$20 or more per episode
At this level, you have become an official best friend of the show. That means you will receive all of the above benefits, plus:
- You can be a one-time guest on the show on a topic of your choosing (within reason!). If you'd rather not be on the show, we will devote an episode to plugging your website, business, or discussing the topic of your choice.