Download calendar item, subscribing to your own calendar
You can add ABR events to the calendar of your device. You can choose to:
- download calendar items as ".ics" files for each tournament you are interested in.
- subscribe to your own ABR calendar (on your Personal page). Events will be added to your calendar automatically when you register to them.
Supported platforms: Apple Calendar, Google Calendar, Outlook, +any other calendar application which supports the iCalendar format
Relaxing tournament conflicts, new "team tournament" event type
As an organiser you can relax a tournament, so conflicts (when more than one player is on the same rank) won't appear. This can be useful if you have ran out of tiebreakers during an event. I also added a new event type called "team tournament" which is relaxed by default. (example: Double Play KOS - Berlin)
Reenabling claiming with private decklists
Claiming with private decks was disabled last year during the Glasshouse controversy. I have reenabled the feature with one constraints: private decks will be published by ABR and the newly published deck will be referenced.
More automated tests
Automated tests are never enough, I added a reasonable amount during February. Although they do not manifest as new exiting features, they contribute a lot to the stability of the site and reduce the number of unwanted bugs.
Merging imported results with user claims
I have sank countless hours into this. Finally it should work as intended: If a tournament has imported results and you make your claim with matching IDs, the imported entry should disappear. I also introduced a lot of automated test for this as it has a lot of cases (with/without top cut, import first+claim later/claim first+import later, IDs matching/not matching on swiss/top cut, etc.)
Bugfixes and small improvements
- displaying player points from Cobr.ai
- mobile menu design tweaks
- claiming with other people's deck while having none of your own
- fixing ID image download script
- make badges seen bugfix
- deleting imported json when clearing tournament results
- claim chart fix for users without created tournaments
- refactoring Google API keys
- 'Champion of Sorts' badge bugfix
- calendar timezone bugfix
- empty upcoming list while having default country bugfix
- handling differently formed Cobr.ai results
- profile videos linked decklists bugfix