We are fast-approaching the 200th episode and five-year anniversary of the This Is Horror Podcast.
To celebrate Bob Pastorella, Dan Howarth, and I will be recording a retrospective where we look back at the past five years and 200 episodes of the This Is Horror Podcast, reliving some of our favourite moments and talking about where we're heading in the future.
But we don't want to celebrate alone.
We want you—the dear listeners that have supported us and made this possible—to join us. So please leave us a voicemail over at www.speakpipe.com/thisishorror.
Leave any message you like, but if you're struggling here are some suggestions:
- Tell us your favourite moments of the This Is Horror Podcast
- Tell us what you like most about the podcast
- Tell us what and who you'd like to hear on the podcast going forward
- Submit a question for us to answer (just as you normally would but this time you get to do so via an audio message)
- Just congratulate us on 200 episodes (we're not too proud)
Please let all your friends know about the This Is Horror Podcast 200 episode celebration. Spread the image and this post far-and-wide.
Please leave your message by Saturday 31st March to ensure we get it in time for the episode.
Let's make this an episode to remember.
Can't wait to hear from you all.
Have a great great day!
Michael David Wilson