This is my review of Bill Like Car Dealership in Phoenix Arizona when we bout a Van there recently. Watch the Video for the full review if you have time.
Here are a few of the Pros and Cons when we bought the Van there:
1. Huge Selection of Vehicles that we were looking for.
2. Largest Service Center in the State supposedly. I didn’t fact check it. LOL
3. Service Manager and Mechanic was helpful today.
1. Hard to find a Salesman
2. They don’t come out and give you the best price. They play games.
3. They insulted us with a low value for our current Van.
4. Customer Service not there at all in the Sales and Finance Departments.
5. Didn’t offer any Food or Drinks since we were there over 6 hours.
6. Delivery of the Van to take home was terrible.
That is a few of the points in the video. Let me know how you like car shopping. I would rather go to the Doctor than to Bill Luke Auto Dealership. LOL
Let me know your thoughts about this blog and let me know of others you would like me to do in the future. I feel we can all learn from each other. That is why I am in the helping people retire early, enjoy life more and be more successful. Also, please see my Disclaimer page.
Don’t give up on your dreams; don’t let others talk you out of your dreams. Make your dreams happen. Make it happen today.
Let me know your thoughts or ideas.