For instance, if you want to lose weight but maybe it isn’t happening as fast as you want it to. Could you have some of the following possible bad habits;
- Drinking too many Pops each day. Drinking Regular Pop instead of Diet pop.
- Drinking too many Beers each day or other type of Alcohol Drinks.
- Not Exercising. Of course, make sure your Doctor says it is OK for any change to your Diet or Exercise before starting.
- Procrastination. Having other things come up that keep you from eating correct or exercising.
- Not Reading.
- Not having Goals.
- Not having an Action plan.
- Not getting enough sleep.
- Watching too much TV instead of exercising.
- Foods you are eating. Like Huge Burgers or a Whole Pizza.
- Wasting time.
This can apply to anything that you may not be achieving that you want to. Do you have some bad habits that hold you back? It may take some soul searching or ask people that are close to you what they notice.
You could also hire a Personal Development Coach to help you figure it out also. The bottom line is if you want to fix something in your life list it down on Paper. Then list the “WHY” you want to change it. List as much as you can under the “WHY” column. Then come up with an Action Plan on what you are going to do and list them in order that you feel they are. Then put down the pen and take action right away. Start with your number 1 action plan and get working towards your goal.
People may say they don’t have any bad habits but they probably do. I know I have many bad habits myself that I am working on. At times Procrastination is probably my number one Bad Habit. What are your Bad Habits and what are you going to take Action to Change? Remember are your Habits making you successful or unsuccessful? Your habits can determine your success in life.
Let me know your thoughts about this blog and let me know of others you would like me to do in the future. I feel we can all learn from each other. That is why I am in the helping people retire early, enjoy life more and be more successful. Also, please see my Disclaimer page.
Don’t give up on your dreams; don’t let others talk you out of your dreams. Make your dreams happen. Make it happen today.
Let me know your thoughts or ideas.