1. Lose weight – If you focus more on your weight loss goals, you will be able to get rid of the loose belly without much hassle. However, losing weight becomes difficult along with your age. That’s because your skin becomes less elastic when you get old. As a result, you will have to focus on more effective methods of losing weight. For example, you can think of packing up your baby and going for a walk every morning. However, you should not diet with the intention of losing weight because you are breastfeeding your little one. You should be concerned about losing those pesky baby pounds in a smooth manner.
2. Slather on lotions – You can find hundreds of creams out there in the market, which guarantees to tighten your skin. However, you need to keep in mind that all these creams are not in a position to provide the best results to you at the end of the day. In fact, the collagen-based creams are the most effective when it comes to skin tightening. Therefore, you need to go through the ingredients carefully and purchase the best skin tightening lotion available for you out there in the market. Before spending your money on a cream, you should also go through customer reviews because they will assist you to get a better understanding about the service that you would receive at the end of the day.
3. Drink plenty of water – Drinking plenty of water is another effective method available for you to tighten your loose belly after pregnancy. Water has the ability to assist your skin remain healthy. Therefore, you will be able to enhance the elasticity of your skin and tighten the belly.
4. Consume more proteins – Consuming more proteins is extremely beneficial for the health of your skin. Therefore, you need to include a lot of protein rich food items in your meals. Proteins have the ability to support the process of building lean muscle. This can increase the tone of your muscles as well. On the other hand, proteins can contribute towards the elasticity of your skin. When your skin is more elastic, you will find it as an easy task to get rid of pesky baby pounds.
5. Stay away from tanning beds – You would love to use a tanning bed to get a base tan. However, it is important to keep in mind that tanning beds are not in a position to help you tighten your skin. Since it comes along with a risk of cancer, you shouldn’t even try to use tanning beds.