I hope the holiday season treated you well and was also delicious this year. I'm interested to hear back from you and find out what you did for the holidays. DO you have any traditions that are specific to you or your family? Do you celebrate a holiday different from most others in your area? Leave a comment and let me know what you did!
This year I'd like to focus on something new and exciting. You all know that I'm headed out to Japan in August (flight and accommodations are already paid for), so I'd like to try and highlight some interesting customs and sights in regards to Japanese Cultural Identity. I'd like to look into everything from interesting factoids to deep-rooted religious/cultural beliefs/customs in order to prepare myself as much as I can.
Something else you can expect from me this year: Later in the year as I move into Anthropology 398 (independent study), I'm looking to post most of my writings here as an easier way of sharing what I've learned on social media, which is a huge part of the course curriculum.
If there is anything specific that you'd like to see me cover, leave me a comment and let me know. I've no idea if anyone actually reads this blog or not, but if you do, I'd love for a chance to interact with you!
2018 is already shaping up to be a big year despite only being 3 days in, so stay tuned and buckle up. We're blazing the trails like never before!
Pledge $0 or more per month
Pledge $0.01 or more per month
On the front doorstep
- Join the patron community
- Ability to help plan upcoming trips (Helping me find spots to visit, suggestions on places to go, etc.)
Around The Block
- All previous tier rewards
- $5 Patron Only Content (This is all of my raw footage on release date)
Exploring the neighbourhood
- All previous Tier rewards
- Early Access to videos (All edited videos will be released for this Tier before any other platform)
Touring the City
- Access to all previous tier rewards
- One entry into the souvenir draw (Everyone who donates at this level will be entered into a draw to win an authentic souvenir mailed to them from my most recent trip. One draw per trip).