Weekly Recap 30/Nov/18
- Almost finished Scarlet's animated scene.
- New item Icons.
- New minigame art.
- New particle effects for the new garden "harvest tool".
- Finished expanding Scarlet's questline for this next update.
- Spellchecked old dialogues.
- Reworked old dialogues to make them more consistent.
- Some of Ivy's dialogues will change depending if Scarlet has moved in.
- Now the game will ask the player to assign Scarlet a role for her relationship with Ivy, by default will be "Friend", but It can be changed to other thing the player desires.
- The steel shovel now will only appear on Janet's shop after working on the garden for the first time, to avoid confusion.
- New minigame is completelly coded
- Now the first time you practice archery with Scarlet (after waking up) will be reduced to only 15 seconds, to make that obligatory training session less tedious on replay.
- Changed the tavern minigame Spirit bar mechanics , now it will be used automatically once it gets full, without option to use it manually to make it more intuitive.
- Due to the Spirit bar automatic use, it's effect length has been doubled.
- Changed the visual aspect of the spirit bar on the tavern minigame
- Mana pickups, will now not only give fill the spirit bar, but also empower the effect for a couple of extra seconds
- Added a new "Harvest tool" to the garden
- Garden plants will not be picked automatically anymore.
- The harvest tool can harvest double (30% chance) or triple (10% chance), to make some grinding for a specific plant more bearable.
- Garden's Overgrowth spell will no longer grant fruits
- Garden's Overgrowth spell now advances 300% more time
- Garden's plant will now stay alive almost indefinitely (100 days)
- Prices for fruits have gone up overall to reduce grinding.