- 0:00 The difference between the "narrating mind" and the "inner voice"
- 8:00 Vivid dreams and disturbed practice
- 14:00 Waves of pīti, feeling a bit faint, and blips of missing time in meditation practice
- 25:50 observations about interval bells and realizations about death and impermanence
- 43:00 stage five to six practice, how to organize a session around body scanning and breathing with the body without using interval bells
- 49:40 What to do when sits are high energy for about fifteen minutes, and then it sort of fades out
- 1:02:30 A feeling of regressing from stage six or later all the way back to stage two, lots of emotions coming up in the body, lots of distractions coming up. What to do?
- 1:25:15 Is there an index to Culadasa's Q&As? (yes)
- Lots of community nachas
Here is the chat transcript (edited):
11:25:30 From Mike : Culadasa "Sit, Breath, Wake Up" meditation. I know it well :)
11:26:38 From Mike : here's the feed! for the soundcloud meditations:
11:26:39 From Mike : http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:111086538/sounds.rss
You can subscribe to the podcast here: https://www.patreon.com/rss/abhayakara?auth=xvG0OK4k1uyN3eyHXO1TR3AcsxvoD7Kb
Here are the most recent timestamps from Culadasa's Patreon Q&A for October 29th.