As DigitalFilipino.com turns 20 years old this September 2019, we are focused reaching the target of enabling 100,000 MSMEs to do e-commerce. We will also develop more e-commerce advocates, consultants, and trainers who shares the same passion that we have.
To join and become Certified E-Commerce Trainer Level 1, become a trainer training patron today and start getting access to the following:
- E-Commerce Introduction
- Branding Development
- Buyer Persona
- WordPress Site Development & Security
- Site Theme & Content Creation - Photos & Product Description
- Content Creation - Blogs, Pages, Social Media
- Consumer Protection & Data Privacy
- Search Engine Optimization & Analytics
- WordPress Maintenance & Backup Recovery
- Customer Relationship Management
- E-Mail Marketing
- Blogging & Finding Blogs
- Social Media Tools & Profile Creation
- Social Media Content Creation
- Social Media Campaign Activities & Schedule
- more training topics to be added....
Note that access to the above will be at four (4) topics at a time.
To become a Certified E-Commerce Trainer Level 2, please note of the following schedule via webinar from 7 pm to 9 pm.
- E-Commerce Business Model Development (June 13, 18, 25)
- E-Commerce Marketplaces (July 2)
- Online Payment System (July 9)
- Supplier Sourcing Strategies (July 19)
- Logistics Setup (July 23 and 30)
- E-Commerce Marketplace Development (August 5, 13, 20)
- SEO and Multi-Funnel Content Development (August 27, September 3, 17, 20)
- 66-Days Digital Marketing Campaign Execution (October 1, 4, 8, 11)
The first trial of this program will be offered to Trainer Training community members (US$75 / month) and will be continuously improved. As soon as the series commence, Trainer Training Patrons shall get to:
- Access the recorded webinar and do the exercises (presentation video, training deck, and exercises)
- If you are working on level 2, join the above sessions.
- Be a presenter in our webinar series via webinar and face to face.
- Participate in training events.