Hello Patreon family!
2018 is almost up. I am about to drive to NYC to play a New Year's Gig - and I wanted to take a minute to thank you for all your tremendous support! Every one of you (whether you are a $1 or $100 monthly supporter) inspires me to keep creating music and inspiring content. Thank you...
This year, my main focus has been my boys and my health (all is well, but I had to take care of a few things - mostly a consequence of last few years' worth of stress.) I took more time to cook healthy meals and eat a proper sit-down dinner with my teenage sons almost every day of the week. That alone helped us heal and get ready for big milestones - like college!
Still, I was pretty busy:
- I performed 16 concerts (one of those was a three day Lenten Mission);
- Played numerous local gigs (at my favorite venues: Kimbro's in Franklin, TN and Storytellers in Bon Aqua, TN where Johnny Cash used to have his hideaway farm);
- I sang for 30+K people in Zagreb before the final game of the World Cup; and in Split with popular CRO singer Mia Dimsic;
- I gave a talk at the Croatian Embassy in Washington, D.C., a presentation for Tri-State Addiction Centers in Cincinnati, OH, and several presentations as an official speaker for EndSlaveryTN.
- I produced a new Speaker's Trailer with a help of some serious professionals (and DP/ director and editor Kyle Saylors)
- I built a show with my sister Sanya (check out our trailer here), and
- Began performing with David Langley as a Duo (we do Americana music, and all of my original songs fit so beautifully into our shows!)
- David and I produced a few 'live' recordings:
"From Here to The Moon and Back"
"Love and Happiness"
"Gentle on My Mind" and "Breathe"
"Have Yourself a Happy Little Christmas"
- In 2018 I published two new books:
"Be a Rock Star of Transformation" and
"George" (children's book based on my song "George" from "A Chance to Dream" Lullaby Album.)
- I prepped 25 Gifts for Christmas to be published by Balboa Press in 2019 :) and received great reviews from readers who had purchased it this year!
BIG COURAGEOUS 2018 PROJECT:
- I organized a gorgeous cruise in Croatia. I chartered the yacht, worked on itinerary, marketing and sales, put together an amazing team: (Izabela and Svemir - wellness team, Jana - our cruise coordinator, Will - our photographer and David - onboard singer/ guitarist) and delivered an experience none of us will ever forget. :) I admit, I had no idea what I was getting into, and it took a lot of courage for me to actually pull it all off... but it was so successful (participants were beyond happy), that I am going to do this every year!
- I wrote 52 weekly newsletter/ blog articles (we started uploading them on my blog mid-year...) and
- 11 articles for my monthly column in a magazine out of Sarajevo, BiH
- I began doing weekly FB/ Instagram Live Streamings - with coaching and music (those have been so much fun!)
- My volunteering hours were split between Nashville Peacemakers (I'm on their board and will be organizing a Tea Event in April 2019),
- Better Decisions (I served on Curriculum Committee and helped to design the page layout of their new manuals) and
- EndSlaveryTN - I'm now on their speaker's bureau
- And I was a part of the Pit Crew of Evan's High School Marching Band :)
Thank you all for making 2018 to be such a great year! Thank you for being here and cheering me on.
Wishing you all most blessed of holidays--and here's to a happy and awesome 2019 as well!
With much love and gratitude,
^ This is one of my top five 2018 moments - singing and dancing with Klapa in Korcula, Croatia - as part of our cruise!
PS - Here is a sneak peek into what's coming up in 2019
- Lenten Concerts (I'll be in Kansas, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, Iowa and Illinois. Please stop by!)
- 2019 Cruise in Croatia (Wanna join us? It's Sep 14-21. Info: WakingUpRevolution.com/retreat)
- Touring with my sister Sanya and our new show (we are already booked in theaters and performing art centers across the USA - including Texas and North Dakota!)
- New music I'm working on with David Langley (check out DavidandTajci.com)
- Speaking engagements on transformation and Presentations on human trafficking (let me know if you'd want to book one for your company or community)
I'll post my touring schedule soon :)