- I'm interested in pledging, but I'm not sure what it all means. Help!
- When am I charged?
You will be charged when you initially sign up and then at the 1st of the month following that. For instance. If you pledge on January 28th, you will be charged, and then you will be charged again February 1st.
- Can I change my pledge amount?
Absolutely! You can increase or decrease your pledge at any time. You can even cancel your pledge as well.
- When do I get my rewards?
If you are receiving a physical reward, you will receive it towards the end of the month.
- Can you provide more information on the releases?
There are two types of releases:
- The first are monthly releases that are open to the public and available on my website at geekthehalls.com. Anyone can participate in them. You don't have to be a patron!
- The second are bi-monthly patron exclusive releases. You can participate in these at any tier, but you must be a patron! Surveys will be sent out and the most popular theme will be selected as the release for that given month.
- Will I get any discounts or rewards for your releases if I subscribe?
Depending on which tier you choose, you will be receiving a one-time discount code that changes monthly. This code is only for the public monthly releases over on my website.
- Subscriptions at the 2$ tier will receive a 5% discount code each month
- Subscriptions at the 5$ tier will receive a 10% discount code each month
- Subscriptions at the 15$ tier will receive a 15% discount code each month
While you are subscribed to my Patreon, you will also gain access to releases a full day before it is released to the public! I will post the password for Patrons to enter 24 hours before public release.
- Can I share my discount code or early access passwords?
Unfortunately, no. That would defeat the purpose of rewarding you, as a loyal patron, and it also hurts me as a business. If I find this happens, it will result in a warning, but if it continues, it will result in a ban as well as being blacklisted from purchasing.