Welcome to a brand new year of Knitability
We have so many wonderful articles, interviews and features lined up for 2019, but we start this year with two interviews we have been looking forward to for months!
Join us in our first issue of 2019 for:
- An interview with Katrine Birkenwasser who introduces us to her Finnish homeland and its rich knitting history
- An interview with Louise Lockhart who talks ’Tumblethumps’, ‘Outlander’ and Hogmanay
- Leah Ball introduces us to the growing global movement of Fibershed
- Bonnie Findley takes us to a wonderful Fiber Fair near the Appalachian mountains
- Kay shares memories of her Dad and lets you in an old family favourite recipe
- Dan reflects on his route to knitting through the wonderful medium of Taiko
We hope you love this issue of Knitability and we would like to thank so much everyone who has made it possible. We spoke in Sunday’s new Patron Only Show, live from our brand new ‘Room of Requirement' ( https://www.patreon.com/posts/p-o-p-january-24257768 )about show diaries in 2019.
If YOU are going to show anytime this year and you would like to write a show diary, as Bonnie has done in the attached issue, do get in touch! We also would be thrilled to hear from you if you would like to write an article this year, as Leah has done in this issue.
We'll be back on the 14th of March 2019 with Knitability Issue 18.
If you would like to read more issues of the magazine you can find them all at www.bakerybears.com/read/
Kay & Dan x x