"After the passing of your estranged Great Uncle, you're surprised to find yourself listed as the sole heir to his estate. With all the legal unpleasantness out of the way, you're now on your way to your new home.
Not sure what to expect when you arrive, you don't know if you're going to sell the mansion or live there, but once you step inside your entire world changes when you are suddenly faced with the fact that you now own two slave girls.
What do you do with them? Do you follow in your Great Uncle's footsteps and use them for your own pleasure? Do you treat them like servants? Or do you nurture a relationship with them that just might blossom into something more, . . ."
This game features:
-A sand box environment.
-Dynamic relationship building.
-At present, 5 slaves with many more planned for the future.
-More than 100 interactive scenes.
-Many interactive functions that allow you to interact with your environment in meaningful ways.
-You can assign work schedules, tell them what they are allowed to eat, where they have to sleep, manage as much or as little of their life choices as you want.
-A system that tracks minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, and even years.
-A system to track the seasons. Snowing in the winter, raining in the spring through summer, or even watch the leaves fall during the fall.
-More than 150 images.
-A massive estate spanning 50 locations that you can explore.
What we have planned:
-NPCs who interact with one another, building friendships or rivalries over time.
-A fully customizable clothing system.
-Merchants where you can buy new items.
-Buy, sell, and train your slaves as you see fit
-Put your slaves to work cleaning, tending the yard, working in town, or pimp them out for a few extra bucks on the side.
-Pregnancy, sire and raise children.
-A weather system that will allow for the weather to behave in predictable patterns corresponding with weather forecasts.
-And so very much more, . . .
I encourage everyone to take a look at the Free version of the game linked below. If you enjoy the Free version, please consider a small pledge. With a small pledge, you gain early access to the latest build as well as other perks while helping ensure I can continue doing this full time! Every little bit helps.
Inheritance is a text based game with art. A portion of all earnings goes toward new art for the game.
NOTE: It is important to me to bring all of you the best game possible. If you see bugs or even things that are misspelled, please report it! You report something that can be fixed, I'll upgrade your build for free! If you're playing the free build, I'll get you the early access build. If you're playing the early access, I'll get you the Cheat build of the game.
"Fantastic start, really immersive.
I tried to go the cruel path and can't continue, the girls' reactions are just too strong
Time to be a carebear for a little while I guess."
"I gotta say, I absolutely loved that intro. It has all the things that make me interested in a game. Specifically, the focus on writing and character building, the "emotional porn" I guess some call it, and yet still the arousal you get from a game like this."
"Man this game is awesome.
I want to be bad, but i end up feeling bad about being and then i'm good."
"Hm...I am conflicted ...the writer is good at making me question what the best path is ...I mean of the two choices here (I will never be a total abusive asshole, not even in a game so for me there's only two choices here, not 3 (abusing her is out of the question!)...no, I can't even roleplay that! I can roleplay a greedy person, a person driven by revenge, hell even someone who's a racist should I really need to etc. etc. but not someone who's just an evil asshole!):
- stop Anna from having sex with you (either by saying you aren't even remotely intersted in her, which would in my case be a lie, not to mention totally uncalled for! Or by saying that if there's going to be sex then it will be consensual (which more or less means she has to initiate it without thinking that she has to, but because she wants it!))
- have sex with her but make it special for her (the absolute opposite to the uncle who basically used her as a living sex-doll!)
The first choice seems to be the better one at face value, but on the other hand: She's enjoying herself in choice two (she clamps down on the protagonist's head when he's eating her out because she has an orgasm and she seems to like kissing, too) and it seems to establish a better connection between the protagonist and her (not to mention that giving someone who's had very few good things happen to them a very good one seems like something you really should do)
I really don't know which is the morally superior choice...:(
ps: I love it when games challange me like that, sadly most AAA-Developers have stopped making games that really challenge you like this :("
"Oh shit, this is by the guy who is writing The Allure of Wanton Cove. "An emotionally damaged woman who is haunted by the horrors she has experienced" huh? Considering it's this guy, those horrors might be pretty harsh. Looks awesome."
What's new in the latest Supporter Build?
A25 (This includes the quick fix notes for A24):
* Wrote and added a new Valentines Day themed scene for Anna in the Kitchen the evening before Valentines Day. Requires good relationship. 2.8k words of content.
* Wrote and added a new Valentines Day themed scene for Eve to the library. Good relationship and evening required. 1.8k words of content.
* Wrote and added a new location to East Street in Pendleton. Doggy Style Pets and Supply. between the location and seven ambient scenes, the location currently stands at 1.3k words of content.
* Wrote and added six new ambient scenes to Pendleton. .4k words of content. These are all Valentines Day themed scenes. About half of them play out between the 1st and 14th of Valentines Day. About half of them appear only on the 14th.
* Added two Valentines Day themed ambient scenes to West Street in Pendleton.
* Added four Valentines Day themed ambient scenes to East Street in Pendleton.
* Added three Valentines Day themed ambient scenes to North Main in Pendleton.
* Added three Valentines Day themed ambient scenes to Mid Main in Pendleton.
* Added three Valentines Day themed ambient scenes to South Main in Pendleton.
* Added two Valentines Day themed ambient scenes to the entering Pendleton hub.
* Wrote and added sight new smbient scenes to the mansion forest location on the mansion grounds. Eventually this location will lead to the pond you can find curing Gaia's intro. .4k words of content.
* Wrote and added one new interactive scene for Gaia Gaia Interactive Scene 3. Appears in the woods during daylight hours. .6k words of content.
* Wrote and added the ability to go Stargazing with Eve. Appears in Study and Library at high relationship values in the evenings. New function and all current content related to it is generously sponsored by Matty.
* Added three intros for the Stargazing. One of them unique to the first time she asks you to stargaze with her. .6k words of content between them.
* Added four core scenes to the Stargazing. 2k words of content.
* Added thirteen small scenes that insert into the core Stargazing scenes. .7k words of content between them.
* Added two small "Decline" scenes related to the Stargazing content. .2k words of content between them.
* Added a short extension to Mitsuko's intro. .3k words of content submitted by Irish Major Tom.
* Added a new scene for Mitsuko at the Doggy Style Pets and Supply store in Pendleton. 1 of 3. .7k words of content submitted by Irish Major Tom.
* Added a new scene for Mitsuko at the Doggy Style Pets and Supply store in Pendleton. 2 of 3. .7k words of content submitted by Irish Major Tom.
* Added a new scene for Mitsuko at the Doggy Style Pets and Supply store in Pendleton. 3 of 3. 1.1k words of content submitted by Irish Major Tom.
* Added a Valentines Day themed event to the Kitchen in the morning hours in the Mansion. Involves Mitsuko at any relationship level. 1.5k words of content submitted by Irish Major Tom.
* Added one new intro and three more follow up scenes for Mitsuko's Missionary sex position. The first is to fill the current gap in the intros, the others add more mid-range sex scenes. .5k words of content submitted by Irish Major Tom.
* Added a scene to the Living Room in the evening for Mitsuko. All relationship levels. 1.8k words of content submitted by Irish Major Tom.
* Added a scene to the Muffin Top in the town of Pendleton with Mitsuko. Requires good relationship to trigger. (Eventually I'll lock this scene so it only appears if she is following you to town.) .7k words of content submitted by Irish Major Tom.
* Added an evening scene in the Library for Mitsuko. Requires fairly high stats to trigger. 1.7k words of content submitted by Irish Major Tom.
* Added a scene for Mitsuko in the gym. Can play out at any relationship level and appears either early morning or in the evening. 2.1k words of content submitted by Irish Major Tom.
* Added five more "Personal Talk" scenes for Mitsuko. This should fill the gaps that were triggering errors previously. .8k words of content submitted by Irish Major Tom.
* Added a new scene for Eve related to Bubbles in the Laboratory. Requires slightly good relationship with Eve to trigger. .8k words of content submitted by LFN Park.
* Added five new ambient scenes to the Bathing Room that require Maki and Bubbles to be visiting. .4k words of content submitted by LFN Park.
* Added one new ambient scene to the Library that requires Maki and Bubbles to be visiting. .2k words of content submitted by LFN Park.
* Added a new arrival scene for Maki for if you own Mitsuko. .7k words of content. Scene was a collaborative effort between LFN Park and Irish Major Tom.
* Added a new exit scene for Maki for if you own Mitsuko. .4k words of content. Scene was a collaborative effort between LFN Park and Irish Major Tom.
* Added the "Blowjob" branch to the Contest entry. .7k words of content by AbyssalEros.
* Added high relationship scene to the sauna. Part of the Contest Entry from our first writing contest. 1.9k words of content submitted by AbyssalEros.
* Hopefully fixed an issue with Eve's virginity not tracking properly.
* Had an extra line of code that was breaking some of the Maki/Bubbles content. Specifically the arrival scene.
* Moved a misplaced link in Anna/Eve sauna scene.
* Locked the first scene in Eve's birthday scene set so it now only appears the day before her birthday.
* Added a new NPC to the game. Mulder the pet fox. You can gain this pet through an event chain related to Mitsuko when you go into town. The only content for this character after purchasing it is a single short scene associated with stargazing. More content will appear in future builds of the game.
* Added one image to Mitsuko's intro in the Love Shack.
* Added one image to Maki & Bubbles' intro in the front yard of the mansion.
* Added one image to the Love Shack in Pendleton.
* Added three images to the pool area in the back yard of the mansion.
* Replaced the old Front Yard art with new images. Three new images.
* Fixed an error in Anna/Eve sauna scene that was throwing an error.
* Fixed two broken links down the handjob path of the Anna/Eve sauna scene that was preventing players from reaching a couple of small pieces of content.
* Fix for missing Misaki conversation.
* Fix for two of Mitsuko's night time sex endings.
* Bubbles and Maki visiting the mansion before you meet them should be fixed for future builds. You will need to either meet Bubbles and Maki, or start a new game in order to fix this issue.
* Fixed an assortment of spelling errors and other small non-game breaking issues.
* Added some information for people interested in contributing content to the game. Link can be found on the opening page of the game.
* Updated the Special Thanks area 2/11/19
What's new in the latest Free Build?
*Wrote and added a new scene that appears in the early evening if you're in your study and have mid to high range stats with both Anna and Eve. 7.1k words of content. Sponsored Scene 5. Generously sponsored by Matty.
*Wrote and added five new "decline" scenes for when Eve comes looking for sex. Somehow I had forgotten to write content for that when I created her new sex content (Seriously, who's going to tell her "No" anyway?) .5k words of content between them.
*Wrote and added a new scene for Misaki that appears during work hours in pretty much any room with a picture on it's walls. Misaki Interactive Scene 2. 2.5k words of content.
*Wrote and added a new scene for Misaki that appears during daylight hours. East side of the mansion in the AM, West side in the PM. Appears in every room with a window on the first two floors. Misaki Interactive Scene 3. 1.3k words of content.
*Wrote and added a new scene for Eve that appears late night through the Couch function at high relationship ranges. Eve Couch Scene 2. .7k words of content.
*Wrote and added two small "Casual Talk" scenes for Mitsuko in an effort to fill a gap in her scenes. .2k words of content.
*Added a new scene that involves both Mitsuko and Bubbles late at night in the kitchens. Mitsuko Kitchen Interactive Scene 1. 2.3k words of content. Written by LFN Park & Irish Major Tom
*Added two new "Casual Talk" scenes for Mitsuko that help fill a gap in her scenes. (This is in addition to the two I wrote above.) .2k words of content submitted by Irish Major Tom.
*Added a new scene for Mitsuko in the dining room at night. 9pm to midnight. Submitted Mitsuko Interactive Scene 8. 1.7k words of content submitted by Irish Major Tom.
*Added a new scene for Mitsuko in any of the hallway locations. Evening hours. Submitted Mitsuko Interactive Scene 12. 1.2k words of content submitted by Irish Major Tom.
*Added a new scene for Mitsuko in the kitchen during work hours. Submitted Mitsuko Scene 13. 1.1k words of content submitted by Irish Major Tom.
*Added a new scene for Mitsuko in the laundry area during work hours. Submitted Mitsuko Scene 14. .5k words of content submitted by Irish Major Tom.
*Added a new scene for Mitsuko in most of the mansion locations that include more than one exit. Submitted Mitsuko Scene 15. .2k words of content submitted by Irish Major Tom.
*Added a new scene for Mitsuko that appears in the guest rooms during work hours. Submitted Mitsuko Scene 16. .6k words of content submitted by Irish Major Tom.
*Added a new scene for Mitsuko that can appear in any room with a window during work hours. Includes a nice little bit of naughtyness. Submitted Mitsuko Scene 17. 1.4k words of content submitted by Irish Major Tom.
*Added two new scene sets to the sleeping function related to Mitsuko. Requires that you are sleeping only with her. These scenes open up the "Sleepy Sex" options that were coded into the the previous build. Includes 1.2k words of content for the full spectrum of relationship values. Submitted by Irish Major Tom.
*Added a new karaoke scene for Mitsuko, "Asymmetry." .4k words of content submitted by Irish Major Tom.
*Added a new karaoke scene for Mitsuko, "Still Here." .4k words of content submitted by Irish Major Tom.
*Added "Mourning" to Theater Mode. .8k words of content by LFN Park.
*Added two new images to the Servant's Bath. Unless I'm forgetting something, we now have background art for every location inside the mansion now.
*Added two new images to the Garage on the mansion grounds.
*Had broken the new Eve sex scenes. Ended up having to create a little work around in the form of a mini scene that leads to the content so that it would work correctly. .1k words of content.
*Did some minor rewrite to Belle's 7th diary entry to fix some consistency issues.
*One of our blind players mentioned that their text reader doesn't always recognize dashes. Because of that, we have started replacing the dashes with asterisks in the changelog starting with the A24 testing phase. Short of this change somehow completely breaking the game for someone, this will be the new norm.
*Broke most of the Maki & Bubbles content from the previous build with a typo in the code. Has been fixed.
*Broken daylight image in Library has been fixed.
*Huge number of spelling fixes thanks to rogue886 from f95zone.
*Did a minor rewrite of "Submitted Anna 3" to clarify a little bit of content.
*Added a "Back" link to the "Special Thanks" passage to make it easier to return to the game.
*Updated the Special Thanks area 1/16/19
Interested in helping supporting this project?
A25 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with early access):
A25 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):