Deb is the Founder and CEO of Embryo Connections. She personally manages matching families looking for a future for their remaining embryos, with those turning to embryo donation to conceive.
Tune in as Deb talks about:
- Why she left her high-powered position managing brands and launching new products for companies such as Quaker Oats and Coca Cola to pursue her passion of helping to create families.
- The moment she realized that life doesn’t have to go in order—meet person of dreams, get married, have baby—and decided to become a single-mom-by-choice.
- The heartbreaking story of how an egg retrieval with 60(!) eggs still didn’t result in a child.
- Her difficult experience with a miscarriage and a chemical twin pregnancy.
- Her diagnosis of Asherman’s Syndrome and how it affected her ability to carry a baby.
- How her amazing infertility journey led her into starting Embryo Connections and then helping so many other people have families!
- How she is addressing embryo donation with her son.
To hear another great podcast episode about embryo donation, tune into Episode 16: One More Shot - Noah and Maya (https://soundcloud.com/iwtpabiy/episode-16-one-more-shot-maya-and-noah).
Want to share your story or ask a question? Call and leave us a message on our hotline: 303-997-1903.